http://www.microcent...-_Electric_Blue

shipping is $6

#2 xGwiZ96x

xGwiZ96x

Cheapest Brony Ever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:34 PM

This is not a bad deal at all for the 2DS

Does Best Buy's GCU discount go on handheld consoles? I might price match this @ Best Buy for the points and w/ my credit

Crazy Twilight Sparkle is good Twilight Sparkle..

I have finally been honorably discharged from the console war! And I now realize that it's just a waste of everyone's time...

http://m.youtube.com...6?feature=guide Go to my YT channel linked above for amazing Call of Duty videos and please subscribe :)

#3 Pixie Stix 88

Pixie Stix 88

Will Game 4 $$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:38 PM

Wonder if they ship to a state that doesn't have a micro center. 

501272.png

#4 Lulgasms

Lulgasms

Resident Xbone hater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:42 PM

Now that's about the right price point for this.

#5 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:47 PM

Wow, my local Micro Center has 10+ of these in stock. With the Walmart trade in bonus, I might see if they will price match.

#6 TheCochese

TheCochese

I make things out of wood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:59 PM

My local store is the worst at stocking games. Ugh.

#7 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:00 PM

Does Best Buy's GCU discount go on handheld consoles? I might price match this @ Best Buy for the points and w/ my credit

a) GCU Discount doesn't work on Hardware, just games and Skylanders/Disney Infinity figures.

b) I don't believe Best Buy will price match micro center, unless there's one locally that you can pick up an ad from.

oIi9lub.png

#8 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:52 PM

Strongly debating this. I would much rather prefer the XL, but this price point is very nice. 

#9 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:57 PM

What you could do if you have one nearby is go to Target today and see if they'll price match it and use the Cartwheel coupon that expires today for 15% off.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#10 wbc1228

wbc1228

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:12 PM

Wow, my local Micro Center has 10+ of these in stock. With the Walmart trade in bonus, I might see if they will price match.

My local microcenter has 0 in stock.

:-(

#11 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

Where do you see shipping is $6? Says in-store only for me.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#12 xGwiZ96x

xGwiZ96x

Cheapest Brony Ever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:03 PM

a) GCU Discount doesn't work on Hardware, just games and Skylanders/Disney Infinity figures.

b) I don't believe Best Buy will price match micro center, unless there's one locally that you can pick up an ad from.

After further research, Best Buy does indeed price match Micro Center if there is one within a 25 mile radius and that store has the item in stock..so it looks like that's what I'm gonna do :P

I have finally been honorably discharged from the console war! And I now realize that it's just a waste of everyone's time...

http://m.youtube.com...6?feature=guide Go to my YT channel linked above for amazing Call of Duty videos and please subscribe :)

#13 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:06 PM

After further research, Best Buy does indeed price match Micro Center if there is one within a 25 mile radius and that store has the item in stock..so it looks like that's what I'm gonna do :P

they do. Microcenter had a laptop I wanted $300 cheaper then best buy n best buy matched it no problem in store. Again must be a micro center near by to work though

#14 Graev

Graev

Graev of www.keenandgraev.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

I have two 3DS XLs already. Why do I still want one of these?

#15 Gameboy415

Gameboy415

16-bits of awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:30 AM

YMMV, but I was able to PM this deal at my local Target and use the 15% off Cartwheel coupon to bring it down to $67.99! :D

Posted Image

#16 xGwiZ96x

xGwiZ96x

Cheapest Brony Ever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:45 AM

Ok so since I couldn't go to a store to price match, I decided to price match over the phone...and what a bitch I got to help me...i told her to price match the 2DS w/ MicroCenter...told me it didn't show up on her side, yet on my side, it showed up every time I searched...and I searched it 31 times, twice to even three times everytime she said it wasn't showing up..so after 15 minutes of arguing, I hung up in rage...decided to call back and I heard the sounds of an heavenly quire call out to me when I was given Regina as the associate who was helping me the second time around and within 2-3 minutes of speaking, she found the item on MicroCenter, verified its availability, matched the price, added a carrying case, added a $15 certificate, and verified my payment method w/ my total being $82 and some change...Regina was very helpful compared to that bitch the first time! So this post confirms that Best Buy will indeed accept the price match for the 2DS so don't hesitate to call or go to a store (recommended since you can see what they are doing) if you are looking to price match

#17 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:47 AM

Even though I have an original 3ds I want a sea green 2ds.

Mattblazing78.png?5614

#18 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:51 AM

That's a great price on those.  I remember debating on getting one during Black Friday for like a $100. 

Now I just have to convince myself to drive 45 minutes to my nearest Micro Center that has this 2DS in stock, justify having a second 3DS to compliment my 3DS XL, and spend the $80 I don't really have to burn.

#19 steimlem

steimlem

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:54 AM

What you could do if you have one nearby is go to Target today and see if they'll price match it and use the Cartwheel coupon that expires today for 15% off.

just did this with success.. can't say no to a $68 2ds 

#20 xGwiZ96x

xGwiZ96x

Cheapest Brony Ever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:00 AM

just did this with success.. can't say no to a $68 2ds

Then again in my scenario, you can't say no to a $65 2DS :P

#21 animemaniac14

animemaniac14

Do the Monkey w/Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:34 PM

OOS

[DVDs=727] [VGs=434

Free Gift Cards > Sex with a Blueshirt

#22 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!