last of us ps3 19.99 frys electronics HUGE YMMV

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 elcucuy707

elcucuy707

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:07 PM

did a quick search couldnt find anything.  Good luck. couldnt find anything 100miles from 94587

http://www.frys.com/...CH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

#2 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:10 PM

I dont understand the huge YMMV part. It clearly states $20 on the site.

#3 elcucuy707

elcucuy707

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:14 PM

im a first timer here, so please dont be nice

I think its YMMV because if you can find it in your store  then good for you since not every store is going to have it. I will try to price match at best buy and post if i was able to get it.

#4 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:15 PM

I dont understand the huge YMMV part. It clearly states $20 on the site.

it is only available for store pickup, so quanity might be limited

#5 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:16 PM

I think its YMMV because if you can find it in your store  then good for you since not every store is going to have it. I will try to price match at best buy and post if i was able to get it.

don't worry, we won't be nice

#6 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:16 PM

It actually not available in any frys store in the entire country so this deal was dead before it was even posted.

edit: it actually available at only three locations:

Phoenix, AZ 3035 West Thunderbird Road Map 351.90       All items available Irving, TX 2488 Market Place Blvd. Map 1,225.88       All items available Houston, TX 10241 North Freeway I-45 Map 1,366.41       All items available

3RklMN4.png

#7 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:17 PM

I'd expect this to be the price since about 14days the remastered comes out.

$15 dlc be harsh yo!

#8 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

best buy don't price match frys.com anymore. They Removed it from there list of online retailers not long ago. http://www.bestbuy.c...cat297300050000 so the only way they will price match now at frys is if you have a location near you and price match in store at best buy but still ymmv on the price match since it unavailable

#9 Naramie

Naramie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:40 AM

I was able to price match at Target.

#10 hiccupleftovers

hiccupleftovers

Worst Poster on CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:10 AM

I'd expect this to be the price since about 14days the remastered comes out.

$15 dlc be harsh yo!

What do you mean the remastered? IS this something that will be coming to the PS3?

I plan on PMing this tomorrow at BB for the rewards points, and since I can get Kroger gas money with a gift card from them. Seems like a good deal as any and a price I've been waiting for for sometime. Now if only I could find Amazing Spiderman 2 and Beyond two souls for this price (also maybe south park stick of truth.).

Las Vegas Limousine - The coolest limos in town!

Los Angeles Limousine

#11 zyk

zyk

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:24 AM

What do you mean the remastered? IS this something that will be coming to the PS3?

I plan on PMing this tomorrow at BB for the rewards points, and since I can get Kroger gas money with a gift card from them. Seems like a good deal as any and a price I've been waiting for for sometime. Now if only I could find Amazing Spiderman 2 and Beyond two souls for this price (also maybe south park stick of truth.).

He means the PS4 version

Currently Playing

:360: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

:ps3: Tales of Xillia

:ps4: Knack

#12 hiccupleftovers

hiccupleftovers

Worst Poster on CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:47 AM

Eh, don't care about anything PS4 at the moment or the forseeable future. The only system(s) I'm hoping/leaning towards are a Wii U for Smash Bros and a few other (mostly) first party titles and an Xbox One (it has games I want to play, the PS4 has none). $20 for this game was perfect. Plus, I got shopkick points towards more BBY/Target giftcard money and BBY rewards zone points. I'm happy. Would I like the extra content, probably, but at this point I don't give a shit towards any/all BS video game extra crap that goes on and will treat the product shipped as final. They can all go and screw themselves with all the BS DLC.

I had just about had enough of the DLC bullshit and stopped playing any games because of it.

Las Vegas Limousine - The coolest limos in town!

Los Angeles Limousine

#13 mokmoof

mokmoof

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:20 PM

Snagged one in the Houston store. No confirmation yet. Thanks, OP!

Shameless self-promotion: I write words at the Everybody's Talking at Once blog and cast pods on the ETAO Podcast. They're about games, among other things!

#14 mokmoof

mokmoof

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:28 PM

AFTER I placed the order, the listing changed to just the game (not the bundle). And that (the game by itself) is what's on my order confirmation. Shady.

Shameless self-promotion: I write words at the Everybody's Talking at Once blog and cast pods on the ETAO Podcast. They're about games, among other things!