AMX Spend $20 at Amazon get $20 back!

JamesKelly09

CAGiversary!
Just got an email today from American Express telling me of this deal. I also checked my account and look under my current offers and found a BestBuy one of spend $250 and get $25 back! So any people with American Express cards should check their offers!!! :bouncy:   

729f7c5ece08fa4d.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Try hitting see more offers. It didn't show up on the first few options for me and I didn't see it until I hit the see more offers button. God I wish I had seen this yesterday I could have saved some money on stuff I ordered yesterday.

how do you see offers when i look at american express i only see 

• never mind didnt go far enough down
nothing  for me  :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have experience with these offers? How quickly does the statement credit occur? The fine print says "up to 90 days," but that seems like the worst case .

Funny that Amex, Chase Freedom, and Discover users get better offers than Amazon's own Rewards Visa cardholders ever do.

Didn't have this offer, but did have a Costco "spend $25 or more and get $25 statement credit" in my offers.  Also a Best Buy "spend $250 get $25 credit" deal.

Does anyone have experience with these offers? How quickly does the statement credit occur? The fine print says "up to 90 days," but that seems like the worst case .
I haven't paid much attention to when the credit actually hits, but I get an email from AmEx within a day or two acknowledging that I've made a qualifying purchase, which is nice.

I only had 10 dollars of a 10 dollar purchase but its better than nothing

Used it on a Copy of Dragons Crown that I missed when newegg had it for cheap

bread's done
Back