[DEAD] Xbox One Games: Call of Duty Ghosts $6, Assassins Creed IV $10, Madden 25 $10, Battlefield 4 $15, NFS: Rivals $15 + FS

BloodLust

CAGiversary!
Feedback
232 (100%)
****NEED for SPEED: RIVALS AND ZUMBA ADDED TO LIST****

DEAL RUNS UNTIL 7/16!!!

Some sweet deals over at Rakuten.com has a few Xbox One Video Games on sale listed below valid for New Registering Customers. Save an additional $13 off with promo code TREAT4U (New Customers Only) at checkout. Shipping is free.

Prices after additional promo code:

:xb1: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox One) - $5.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/call-of-duty-ghosts-xbox-one/251134455.html

:xb1: Madden NFL 25 (Xbox One) - $9.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/madden-nfl-25-xbox-one/251028425.html

:xb1: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox One) - $9.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-xbox-one/255200161.html

:xb1: Battlefield 4 (Xbox One) - $14.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/battlefield-4-xbox-one/251028421.html

:xb1: Need for Speed: Rivals (XBOX One) - $14.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/need-for-speed-rivals-xbox-one/251028422.html

:xb1: Zumba Fitness World Party (XBOX One) - 9.99

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/zumba-fitness-world-party-xbox-one/252400773.html

CODE IS FOR ONE GAME ONLY, ONE CODE PER NEW ACCOUNT.

MOST PEOPLE ARE USING PAYPAL AS METHOD OF PAYMENT

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember to use PayPal as people have reported CC issues with them in the past.

Also one promo code per account.

Surely Ghosts is worth 6 bucks, if just for the multiplayer. Thanks OP.
You can currently get about $25 trade in (after 50% bonus) at Gamestop, so there's a nice backup plan if you're disappointed. Ghosts is not a bad game. It's just more of the same (which is the usual criticism for COD). I'm sure those who are die hard COD fans will point out specific problems and disappointments, but if you haven't played COD in awhile, you can't go too wrong - especially at this price.

Multiplayer is awful. I did rebuy this to try campaign. Hopefully its not as bad. Once you click the link click "More buying options" to bring up the lower price.

Oh by the way, is Rakuten safe?... I just googled them and apparently people's CC info has been used fraudulently in the past...

You can currently get about $25 trade in (after 50% bonus) at Gamestop, so there's a nice backup plan if you're disappointed. Ghosts is not a bad game. It's just more of the same (which is the usual criticism for COD). I'm sure those who are die hard COD fans will point out specific problems and disappointments, but if you haven't played COD in awhile, you can't go too wrong - especially at this price.
How long does the 50% bonus last? And does it have to be towards something else?

[quote name="hero913" post="11925913" timestamp="1405434061"]Wish they had DR3 for $6...

All these games are gonna be in the $10 soon anyways...[/quote]

You took the words out of my mouth

Cod is definitely worth $6. Heck all these are worth the price, I just ordered bf4 for $24.99 Sunday no big deal though. Have cod on ps4 where I play with a buddy. Don't really need to pick it up on x1 since I never play it anymore.

Just kidding, you had to go through PayPal first before being able to enter the code, weird.

I would imagine this will come in more than enough time to flip to GS!

Thanks OP.

I agree, I sold Dead Rising during the Target trade in promo and I told myself I would gladly rebuy it at under $10.

Grrr...I forgot my password, but Rakuten is taking its sweet time sending my reset password. I hope CoD: G doesn't sell out too soon. :pray:

Thank you OP, I got Ghosts as well. I regretably purchased the Hardened Edition on Day 1, got rid of it pretty quickly afterwards. However, the fact that I have a season pass going to waste it was worth picking up for $6.

The main reason I got rid of the game is because local co-op for Extinction was broken, it wouldn't allow us to save our progress like leveling up. Hopefully they have fixed that!

Thanks for the links. Grabbed COD for 6 bucks, kind of wanted Madden too, but I'll just wait for Madden 15 to release. COD should still hold some decent trade in value after I beat it

Hm. It's telling me the promo has already been applied but I see no discount. Oh well. Guess I didn't need Ghosts...

EDIT: Oops. I guess I made an account in the past, ordered something and canceled it. I just made a new account and snagged Ghosts. Why not?

Bought Ghosts but my friend said his Credit Card was fraudulently used on this site as well recently so I cancelled it. It's a great deal but I don't want to deal with issues on my credit card since I don't have Paypal.

Just ordered a copy of Ghosts, can't pass it up for $6! Don't even have a Xbox one so I guess it will go right to GS haha.

One more question from myself, I initially ordered Ghosts using my debit card information, then canceled it as well as deleted my debit card off the website... then went back and repurchased the game thru PayPal.

Am I safe in terms of debit card confidentiality? Or is my card still in some way shape or form still in their system?

Thanks, OP.

Bought Madden 25 for $10 shipped using PayPal.

I remember being seriously disappointed with it when I bought it at the PlayStation 4 launch last November; graphics don't look even close to "next-gen", but it'll give my Xbox One something to do, and the NFL season is coming up, so I'll probably be wanting something pro football-related in a few weeks....

Just saw all the CC scare stuff on here after I jumped on assassins creed. Can I cancel and still use the promo with paypal or will I need another new account now?

So, just to brag about all the good deals I got recently basically...LOL

Was at Target the a couple weeks ago (work for target), noticed they were running a specials, Xbox One, the 499 with Kinect version, came with Forza 5 normally, but they threw in Titanfall (boxed copy not digital) free that week. So, wanting the Kinect version of xbox one for maybe some fitness games, I grabbed it. 10% employee+5% red card, 15% off, plus free Titanfall. Not a bad deal.

Then a couple days ago I noticed the 15% off electronics cartwheel special. I called electronics and asked if they could credit me that, since I only bought two weeks ago. Guy said basically box the Xbox up as best you can, take it back in, and they'd more or less sell it back to me with the extra 15% discount (total now 30%). So, I did that too. There was some shenagins with the Titanfall disc being rung up seperately (basically the original receipt works as Xbox=446, TF=53, total=499) , so I only got the cartwheel 15% on the 446 part, but still I got most of the discount. Basically in total I got an Xbox One+Kinect+Forza 5+Titanfall for something along the lines of $370 before tax (about $400 after). Not bad, not bad at all.

Then I've been vaguely looking around for games to pick up. Not too interested in Ghosts and BF4, not wiling to pay a lot, but those are my top 2. 59.99 at Wal Mart? Nah, Amazon has Ghosts for ~$20 and BF4 for $28. So, I mull those over for a few days, unsure, trying to decide between them...

Then I see this Rakuten deal, grab both for $21 out the door (just made two accounts with different emails), no tax free shipping. Nice.

So for like $420 after tax I got a Xbox One, Kinect, plus Forza 5, Titanfall, COD Ghosts, and BF4. Not terrible.

I mean basically the deal I got was as if Wal Mart or somebody had a sale of Xbox+Kinect+Titanfall+Forza 5+COD Ghosts+BF4 for 387.99 (the price that works out to $420 after tax). Pretty sure people including me would be all over that one.

Like I said basically a brag post lol.

I will say my BF4 shows already shipped with tracking number, and paypal (no way I'm giving Rakuten my CC info) shows it debited. So far Ghosts (which I ordered a few hours after BF4) just shows "processing", and I guess they could catch on to people gaming the system with multiple accounts and cancel it, but I'm assuming it'll be good too, if not I wont cry.

The only "downside" is Rakuten is known for being leaky with customer info. Even though I had forgotten I have a THIRD old account with them (discovered it when trying to make my first "new" account with my primary email, and they flagged it as "you already have an account etc etc") and didn't have problems, I'll still probably go back and delete all three accounts later. Like I said, I used paypal anyway, so they cant get my CC number, but I guess it's best to not even have my name and address with them just to be extra safe. However, as I mentioned I did find that third, old account I had all along and I never had any problems before.

bread's done
Back