Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop B2G1 Free pre-owned under $20 valid 7/28 through 8/3 YMMV?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:22 PM

On my MGS ground zeroes ps4 receipt they highlighted this upcoming sale...but it has a promo code attached to it. Not sure if you have to buy something or reserve something (I reserved the first of the Dark Souls 2 dlc) to get the code, which is why I put up ymmv.

Thought I'd share, didn't see it posted here yet.

#2 invizibleskratchpikl

invizibleskratchpikl

Standing On My Pedals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:35 PM

Not YMMV. It's part of the Summer Sale. There will be another B2G1F under $20 code printed out on receipts during a later period of the sale.

The code prints out automatically on your receipt if you make a purchase or trade in.

#3 SpidrMnky

SpidrMnky

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:36 PM

On my MGS ground zeroes ps4 receipt they highlighted this upcoming sale...but it has a promo code attached to it. Not sure if you have to buy something or reserve something (I reserved the first of the Dark Souls 2 dlc) to get the code, which is why I put up ymmv.

Thought I'd share, didn't see it posted here yet.

I've got the same on my receipt from yesterday and hadn't noticed. I returned rebought 12 Wii games and they gave me 12 different codes for this so apparently the codes are different and required. At least I have plenty though not sure why they gave me so many since they were all on the same receipt. Not going to complain though :)

Not YMMV. It's part of the Summer Sale. There will be another B2G1F under $20 code printed out on receipts during a later period of the sale.

The code prints out automatically on your receipt if you make a purchase or trade in.

Should it be 1 code for each item or 1 code per receipt? Just curious. 

:hot: Earn free Amazon Gift Cards! PM if you have questions. :hot: 

#4 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:14 PM

Just 1 code on my receipt of 2 transactions.

#5 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:33 PM

I believe the coupon also only prints when you buy a pre-owned game.  When i picked up my One Piece for Vita, the coupon did not print.

538822.png

#6 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:39 PM

Yeah, it seems to print one per used game(item?) purchased.

#7 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:10 PM

Yup. 1 per used game as I've bought quite a bit from there this week. Also they should give you a coupon code on a seperate piece of paper that extends the 50% TiV bonus for an extra week

#8 trclamp

trclamp

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:31 PM

I bought two used games at 2 different stores yesterday, and only 1 of them got me the code. I traded in several 3DS games today and got no code. Perhaps something wrong with the store?

#9 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:44 PM

Yeah, it seems to print one per used game(item?) purchased.

This seems to be the case. I traded in a game and no code on the receipt. I purchased an accessory and no code on that receipt either. I received a couple of the extra 50% coupons though
Currently Playing :wiiu: SM3DW & Mario Kart 8) 4 player couch madnezz!!!

Currently watching: The World Cup...goaaaaal!

#10 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:18 PM

I traded in 14 games today, no code. I'm gonna be buying some MGS so I'll see if I get multiple codes from that.

#11 jedex

jedex

Elite Chemist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:00 PM

Bought multiple pre owned games today and got a code for each one.