(Fry's)Watch Dogs Limited Ed Action for PS3 and Xbox 360 $69.99

Worth for $70 or keep waiting? :(
$70 seems decent enough if you don't want to wait. I'm sure they'll get down to the $50-60 range eventually (especially with 5 SKU's on the market) but it really just depends on what your time is worth to you. $50 is usually my sweet spot for the $130 Ubisoft CE's, but after the annoyance of hunting down a converted Splinter Cell CE, i'd rather just pay the $70 and not have to deal with finding it later.

Last edited by a moderator:
$70 seems decent enough if you don't want to wait. I'm sure they'll get down to the $50-60 range eventually (especially with 5 SKU's on the market) but it really just depends on what your time is worth to you. $50 is usually my sweet spot for the $130 Ubisoft CE's, but after the annoyance of hunting down a converted Splinter Cell CE, i'd rather just pay the $70 and not have to deal with finding it later.
Yeah, I remember paying $50 for that Splinter Cell CE.

I guess i'll wait a little longer.

If you get it quickly now you can flip the game to walmart this week for $60ish after a $5 "preorder for madden" which is essentailly a $5 walmart giftcard which can be used on anything.

If my brother was going near Frys today i might have jumped on this.

Already have a PS4 standard copy but tempted to get the PS3 one just for the Statue and Steelbook. PS3 currently trades in for $43.20 with bonus and GCU at BBY. If only BBY have it in stock so I could PM since I have credit there.

Already have a PS4 standard copy but tempted to get the PS3 one just for the Statue and Steelbook. PS3 currently trades in for $43.20 with bonus and GCU at BBY. If only BBY have it in stock so I could PM since I have credit there.
Amazon still has those in stock, im surprised they havent cleared them out yet.

bread's done
Back