Quakecon STEAM Deals good till Sunday - $99 for 7 games, new game each day till Sunday

Zygote

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Free Elder Scrolls Online at Quakeconprobably the PC version. Its free for first 30 days then $15/month.

the first 3,000 attendees will receive a free copy of The Elder Scrolls Online!

When? Friday, July 18th from 5:00PM to 7:00PM CDT

Where? QuakeCon Ventrilo Main Stage

Below are the STEAM deals:

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/quakecon_2014

Throughout QuakeCon weekend (July 17th – 20th) you can purchase the QuakeCon 2014 Pack, which favorites from the id Software and Bethesda library — all at one low cost of $99. The package features some all-time favorites, as well as two brand-new additions for 2014 — Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Elder Scrolls Online! All together, this special collection includes:

• Dishonored: Game of the Year
  • Fallout: Classic Collection
  • DOOM 3: BFG Edition
  • DOOM Classic Complete
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition
We will also be offering deals each day on individual id Software and Bethesda Softworks’ titles via Steam. Daily deals include:

• Thursday:  Dishonored: Game of the Year and all Dishonored DLC at 50-75% off
  • Friday:  Wolfenstein: The New Order and DOOM Sale at 50-75% off
  • Saturday:  Fallout 3: Game of the Year, Fallout: New Vegas, and all Fallout: Classic Collection at 50-75% off
  • Sunday: The Elder Scrolls Sale, with Elder Scrolls titles selling for 50-75% off
To celebrate QuakeCon and the just announced addition of The Elder Scrolls Online on Steam, both the Standard and Imperial Editions of ESO will be offered at a discount throughout QuakeCon weekend for $30 and $47.99, respectively.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually don't lIke to complain about things that are regional. But this isn't a Fred Meyers or 5 below situation. It's not an entire area of the country (multiple states) that can take advantage of this deal.

This is literally a few handful of people who live close to one specific city in texas. I just can't see someone from Houston or San Antonio spending $70 in gas money, food to eat, and 5+ hours of convention time and driving time.

In fact, even if you lived in the 'Burbs of Dallas I can't see this being a good deal considering the time involved.

I'd say this is only worthwhile if you lived across the street from the convention.

Of course if you were planning to go anyway... In that case you didn't really need a free game to be convinced did you?

I'm glad I bought the Quakecon pack last year. It was cheaper since it didn't have EO and Wolfenstein New Order, and I think it had more stuff.

bread's done
Back