#1 parkerlewis

parkerlewis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:15 PM

Post-All-Star Break price drop:

MLB 14: The Show (Vita) $19.99 @ Best Buy

MLB 14: The Show (Vita) $19.99 @ Amazon

I had quite a bit of fun with a cheap copy of MLB 13 for Vita last year but this year's version has gotten mediocre reviews and seems to still have framerate issues compared to the PS3/PS4 versions.

Too bad they can't get the graphics up to par because the game is packed with features and different gameplay modes. For $16 with GCU I'll probably still grab a copy though.

#2 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:26 PM

Dont see any frame rate issues on the Vita. though i dont know if i would tell people to buy it if they already have 13  (what i do )    got mine for free though  game trading site 

waited too long to trade it , used to grab  20  at best buy.  now down to 9

expect this to be normal price  i say within a few weeks  

WOOOO I STINK

#3 xxtheycallmedxx

xxtheycallmedxx

Proud PS3/360/Wii Owner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:27 PM

I got the ps4 version for $30 after gcu so this is tempting BUT I find rtts way more difficult on the smaller screen.
Posted Image

#4 BadBrains

BadBrains

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

I got 14 for $6 from the double dip at target a few weeks back, platted it and traded it for $20 to BB. Bought 13 from the psn sale recently. I honestly think 14 looks a lot better than 13. Plays a bit smoother too. Both are good games though

BADBRAINS516.png

#5 TheCochese

TheCochese

I make things out of wood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:45 PM

RTTS (at least in 13) is awful compared to PS3. If you're buying it for that, unless they changed the difficulty, skip it.

#6 parkerlewis

parkerlewis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

I got 14 for $6 from the double dip at target a few weeks back, platted it and traded it for $20 to BB. Bought 13 from the psn sale recently. I honestly think 14 looks a lot better than 13. Plays a bit smoother too. Both are good games though

Thanks for the info on the graphics. I checked out some YouTube videos and it does look pretty decent in action and better than I remember MLB 13 looking:

I have $5 in expiring BBY credit so between that and the GCU discount I think I'll grab this at $11 and hope for the best. 

#7 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

Very tempting.  I liked that free Home Run Derby thing on PS3, and would want to play this on Vita...

Only reason I haven't bought it is my gigantic backlog possibly means that by the time I start it the next version (or 3) is out...

Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#8 Jerkface Killah

Jerkface Killah

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:47 PM

I wish it was $20 for the digital version. I would want it on the Vita at all times, just to have the option.