Cheap Wii U Controller

4thHorseman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Just got a Wii U and was looking for a controller I could use for 2 player gametime. Don't see it happening often, so I wasn't looking to spend a lot of money on one. Even controllers not made by Nintendo would work.

I know Best Buy is doing their controller at $30 next week, but if I could find one even cheaper than that, that would be great.

Also, not entirely sure on the quality of these controllers. The main three I see is the official Nintendo, a Nyko brand, and then the Afterglow.

Thanks in advance!

You're selling it $20 used when you can get it for $10 brand new. Not that good of a deal.
not sure where you're seeing them for $10 pal... but my asking price has OBO next to it which stands for Or Best Offer. not some crackhead here that needs the money for his next rock, it's just an extra controller i have sitting around that isn't being used.

not sure where you're seeing them for $10 pal... but my asking price has OBO next to it which stands for Or Best Offer. not some crackhead here that needs the money for his next rock, it's just an extra controller i have sitting around that isn't being used.
http://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?forumchoice[]=4&forumchoice[]=9&forumchoice[]=10&forumchoice[]=13&forumchoice[]=25&forumchoice[]=30&forumchoice[]=38&forumchoice[]=39&forumchoice[]=41&forumchoice[]=44&forumchoice[]=53&forumchoice[]=54&q=Nyko+Pro+Controller&firstonly=1

I know people here hate SD but I'm just using it to show prices.

bread's done
Back