Cowboom DotD- X1 Console Day One Edition - $349

Lol, basically the link that used to take you to the PS4s was replaced by this deal of the day page.

Its the same deal they have had on this item for a while now I believe.

Damn looks like the PS4 run is over.

I saw and bought this: Microsoft S4K-00023 COD: MW3 Xbox 360 320GB Console

grade 6 with two controllers for $129.99, worth a shot.

Should have stayed up this late the past 2 nights and gotten a $200 PS4 but oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many people use this website? Lot of mixed reviews online... Most seem from a while ago tho, like 2-3 years. Recent ones seem better, but iono.....

They took the PS4 page down because it's part of today's console flash sale.  Sadly the $50 off code doesn't apply to it since it is a Deal of the Day item now.

Many people use this website? Lot of mixed reviews online... Most seem from a while ago tho, like 2-3 years. Recent ones seem better, but iono.....
It's completely safe if you're unsure. I've bought stuff off Cowboom for years. I can also back up Cowboom as a Best Buy employee. Everything on Cowboom is either 100% tested and working customer trade in's like laptops, computers, video game consoles. Or buyer's remorse items returned within the 15 days like car audio, camera's, and such. Even in the unlikely event something is wrong you have 15 days to ship it back no questions asked.

Don't limit yourself to the front page either, you can check out the video game section and find some decent deals too. I've purchased a $99.99 black 3ds XL (grade 7) and a $113 wii-u deluxe (zelda edition, grade 5) just yesterday. There was a 40gb phat ps3 for like $73 too.

Wow, the $113 Zelda Wii U is incredible.  I just traded my gamepad and a Wii remote for the Zelda gamepad but would have jumped on that.

If this came down to $300 (wish the promo code worked) I would be all over this as long as it came with Kinect.

Then I would have both next gen systems from Cowboom for $500 total.

This pic is from a $320 listing for a "Grade 4 - heavy scuffs and scratches" and I realize these are glossy finish but jesus, how the hell does this happen? It makes my soul hurt to know people treat their stuff this poorly.

Wow, the $113 Zelda Wii U is incredible. I just traded my gamepad and a Wii remote for the Zelda gamepad but would have jumped on that.
In the cowboom console deals thread I recall someone scoring one of these too for a similar price under the auction section. I should keep checking every now and then in hopes to find another.

Tempted to pull the trigger on this until I saw that pic that Sanges99 posted.  Figure I could get $50 for the Kinect on Ebay.  Not sure I want to take a chance on it looking like that though.  If they had the $20 controller still in stock, I'd probably be in for both.

Last edited by a moderator:
This pic is from a $320 listing for a "Grade 4 - heavy scuffs and scratches" and I realize these are glossy finish but jesus, how the hell does this happen? It makes my soul hurt to know people treat their stuff this poorly.
Stop complaining! That's a FEATURE of the next gen consoles. ;)

Seriously though, would these come with the Day One edition achievements? I'm guessing not. So wtf is the point even?!?!

Is it easy to remove an Xbox One's outer shell/glossy finish?  With a Ps4 it's pretty easy to replace the scratched parts.

bread's done
Back