price match plus movers coupon at bestbuy

jflooooooooo

CAG Newbie
Is a movers coupon plus price match possible at Bestbuy. If so how? I went earlier today and it was basically one or the other. They scanned the coupon then the item and it took off 10% from the item and then price matched and it negated my coupon. What do I do? Can I go back and explain it and do re buy? How do you Cagers do it 

You can only do one or the other. It's considered double dipping ( lol ). System won't let it and managers won't over ride it because corporate told them not too. I'm a bestbuy employee and deal with this crap every other day.

You can only do one or the other. It's considered double dipping ( lol ). System won't let it and managers won't over ride it because corporate told them not too. I'm a bestbuy employee and deal with this crap every other day.
well that's stupid. was hoping to double dip with the movers coupon, price match, for the 3ds sale but appreantly not anymore. guess i'll just pm it and bite the cost, flip to gamestop, buy ea ufc and go back and flip to bestbuy for 50 bucks

bread's done
Back