Looking For Best Deal On A New PlayStation 4

games4gamers

CAGiversary!
Hello All,

I've decided to finally pick up a PlayStation 4 and will likely be purchasing it sometime between 7/25-7/27, most likely on 7/25 unless there's a better deal happening on 7/27. What would be my best option(s) for picking up a new one? I'm not that picky about included extras, but if there's a good deal on game bundles, feel free to include those. Also, I saw that you can get a 14 day free trial of PS Plus on Sony's site, so I'll probably do that and then sign up for a year of PS Plus afterwards.

Thanks for any help you can provide. Appreciate it!

Ebay routinely sells them for $360 new with no tax which could give you a pretty big discount.

If you wanted a PS3, the best deal was with the Target cartwheel. I picked one up for $280. The deal is over now.

Hmm okay, thanks for the advice. I'll look into eBay and see if I can find anything.

Edit: Didn't see much of anything around that price on eBay, once you factor in shipping. Plus I don't want to wait for it to be shipped or have to pay a fortune for quicker shipping. I looked through the ads this morning and didn't see anything advertised. Sigh. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back