Comic Con 2014 Blu-ray Exclusive Lineup

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
:br: Ceasar's Warrior Collection: Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy/38-Page Booklet) (Comic Con/FoxConnect Exclusive) $99.00. SDCC attendees may pre-order at the convention and get it on Fall release. FoxConnect will have pre-orders during Comic Con. Europe has those set available for pre-order at Amazon.co.uk and JBHiBi.com.au but no Booklet and its region locked.

Caesars-Warrior-Collection-Comic-Con-2014-Dawn-of-the-Planet-of-the-Apes-Blu-ray.jpg

:br: X-Men: Celebro Collection (4-Disc) (Professor X Helmet) (Comic Con/FoxConnect Exclusive) - $79.99. SDCC attendees may pre-order at the convention and get it on Fall release. FoxConnect will have pre-order during Comic Con.

x-men_the_cerebro_collection_bd_collection_slipsheet.p1.jpg

:br: Fox's Exclusive Sci-Fi/Comedy/Cult Blu-ray Slipcovers + Lithographs (Limited to 250 per title) (Comic Con/FoxConnect Exclusive) - $19.99 each (Each lithograph comes with individual number) FoxConnect will have copies in stock during Comic Con but lithographs won't be numbered.

Sci-Fi

• Alien
  • The Fly
  • RoboCop (1987)
Comedy

• The Princess Bride
  • Young Frankenstein (40th Anniversary)

Cult

• The Boondock Saints (Includes 2 Versions: Unrated & Theatrical)
  • Edward Scissorhands
  • Fight Club
CC2014_GlamSkew_A1.jpg

FoxConnect

Comic Con - FOX Booth #4229

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey pinoy, the Ape set looks really nice.

Pinoy would you mind talking to the FOX reps there and ask them why they won't release "Volcano High" on Blu-ray over here already.  I have the Japanese HD-DVD just because I desperately wanted the movie in high definition.

I like the art on these this year over last years......bit I own the ones is want already on standard blu. :/

Well except The Fly..... Hmmmm...

Sweet Jesus those are magnificent. The issue with these themed sets is I would want to collect all of them, which makes me hesitant to even purchase one. Especially with the $20 price tag.

bread's done
Back