Wasn't there a guy here who shipped to canada from the USA ?

I remember Goomba. Glad his business picked up and thrived. I still remember the first time Goomba helped me sell a game on ebay. Never looked back :)

Yeah Goomba had a great service, pity he's had to reorganize and take his service offline.

But honestly I stopped using him years ago. I live close enough to the USA boarder, making it way cheaper/faster to just send stuff to a local US receiver, which lets me collect my stuff for a few $ handling charge per package. These services seem to be extremely common in the US boarder towns I've been in. So if anyone lives close to the boarder, it's a good idea to look into. Also considering I tank up on gas which is (in overpriced Point Roberts) 20% cheaper than Canadian gas, I'm getting some huge savings :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Goomba had a great service, pity he's had to reorganize and take his service offline.

But honestly I stopped using him years ago. I live close enough to the USA boarder, making it way cheaper/faster to just send stuff to a local US receiver, which lets me collect my stuff for a few $ handling charge per package. These services seem to be extremely common in the US boarder towns I've been in. So if anyone lives close to the boarder, it's a good idea to look into. Also considering I tank up on gas which is (in overpriced Point Roberts) 20% cheaper than Canadian gas, I'm getting some huge savings :)
Same here for me, particularly any Vancouver resident. Blaine, WA is so close that its easier to pick up items there. I got Prime and an Amazon US account so I do all my shopping there mostly when there are good deals or on US Black Friday, order alot of games :D

bread's done
Back