price matching repercussions

jflooooooooo

CAG Newbie
can you get banned for pming too much at bestbuy or target? especially at bb when your mybb is tagged to your id. idk but the whole retail equation thing has got me a little paranoid. i've been pming a lot in recent days and don't want to get banned or anything like that since its tagged. 

No.... however you will get every excuse, (even made up ones that employees claim are company wide) to deny you the PM.  Even items that have the same exact specs (a tv for example).  If one model is a Samsung 60inch with a model number of SAM60ABC for 800 dollars and amazon has the exact same model but theirs says SAM60ABC-X for 600 dollars, well guess what?  They are going to shoot you down for that -X.

I think the only thing you will get is a return ban if you return too many big ticket items in a year.

The repercussions are that stores will stop price-matching for video games eventually because they're getting abused by price matching mistakes from other stores thanks to all of the SD, FW, CAG people.

bread's done
Back