Photo
- - - - -

$25 Xbox Live digital code for $21.25 @ Target.com (additional 5% off with red card)

Xbox Live Target

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 bossman

bossman

Like a Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:25 PM

Target has the $25 xbl digital codes on sale for $21.25.
http://www.target.co...ry/-/A-14883727

Get 5% off with target red card which brings it down to $20.19.

Might be able to use gift card from double trade in credit but haven't tried it.

#2 xGwiZ96x

xGwiZ96x

Cheapest Brony Ever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

I don't think this qualifies as a deal because you have to sign up for the Red Card (which is a credit card) and not everyone can..it requires further legal work..

EDIT: Read to fast, thought it said original discount was w/ Red Card and that's it, my bad

Crazy Twilight Sparkle is good Twilight Sparkle..

I have finally been honorably discharged from the console war! And I now realize that it's just a waste of everyone's time...

http://m.youtube.com...6?feature=guide Go to my YT channel linked above for amazing Call of Duty videos and please subscribe :)

#3 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:51 PM

The pre-redcard price is listed in the op, so I'd say it's still a deal even if the discount is slim.

#4 ceadondifortu

ceadondifortu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:53 PM

in for one with my Red Card

#5 evilmob

evilmob

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:55 PM

Thanks! In for one.

#6 bossman

bossman

Like a Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:03 PM

This was in the target ad. 15% off digital gift cards at target.com. There's gift cards to other places as well if anyone's interested. It shows Chili's, Macaroni Grill, On the Border, Maggiano's, Spaweek.com, Regal, Domino's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Applebee's.

http://target.com/digitalgiftcard

Ad states not available in stores.

#7 Irukandji

Irukandji

Gold Guns Girls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:57 PM

A pretty sweet deal if you can use the trade in gift cards to purchase these. I'm not sure if you can though, as I haven't made it to Target to do a trade yet.  If I do I will post results.

card.png

#8 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:41 PM

Be sure you pay your bill at least a week in advance because they delay on issuing payments and hit you with some outrageous interest fees. They'll waive it for new customers as a 1 time courtesy so learn your lesson quick.

:D Aside from 5% off purchases, you also get free standard shipping on all online orders.

#9 pittsnoggle

pittsnoggle

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:00 PM

Have a redcard from my xbone purchase so I grabbend a card thanks op

690810.png

#10 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:57 PM

If you have the red card linked to your target account you can still get the 5% discount without using the red card.

Discount applied automatically.

:3ds: : ---   :psp: : ---

:br: / :dvd:  : Walking Dead S4

:pc: : Skyrim

:wiiu: : ---   :xb1: : ---   

:ps4: : Destiny/TLoU/Shadows of Mordor

#11 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:32 PM

Be sure you pay your bill at least a week in advance because they delay on issuing payments and hit you with some outrageous interest fees. They'll waive it for new customers as a 1 time courtesy so learn your lesson quick.

:D Aside from 5% off purchases, you also get free standard shipping on all online orders.

Ugh, so they're CC REDcard is just as slow at posting as their debit card? That's horrendous. I have the debit and sometimes it takes upto 5 days for the charge on my bank account to show up, for a retail chain you'd think they'd want their money "NOW!" not 'ten-years from now!'

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...

#12 bigbadboaz

bigbadboaz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:17 PM

Thanks OP. Needed about $50 for the last bunch of content I plan to DL for the ol' 360. Worked out perfectly as I already have a RedCard.

#13 creech42

creech42

Bad Enough Dude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:10 PM

Sold Out.

My trading list
My Collection