Xbox One Nba live 14 $11.99 amazon

Stacking the 20% off BDay and $5 off with LionHeart Tactics plus the 10% PUR, you can get this used $2.69 at GS. Same trick applies to Angry Birds and MGS as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same company who were selling those $15 off Xbone games on rakuten earlier in the week.  The also have Fighter Within for 9.75.  That's like 2 times the pain for $20.

I bought it to move some GS credit to BB and the guy gave me a super serious look and said don't buy this game, it's garbage. I had to assure him twice that I actually wanted it.

This has been $12 on Amazon for awhile. Still don't get why the PS4 version is always twice as much.

We all joking around on Live, but if 2K keeps on BS'ing us and Live can get it together, 2K gonna lose some fans.
I hear this alot, but the reality is 2k coulld put out the same game for the next 5 years and it will still be a deeper and more acccurate basketball sim. EA should just give up on Live because it appears as if they are no longer trying.

I hear this alot, but the reality is 2k coulld put out the same game for the next 5 years and it will still be a deeper and more acccurate basketball sim. EA should just give up on Live because it appears as if they are no longer trying.
they've already been doing that

Make me question if you have played the ps4/xbox one version
that version is worse. what with the VC and the fact you need to be connected to play offline in several modes and since 2k kills the servers within a month of the new game coming out that game is as good as dead, also the lack of create a team and player and the shameless Gatorade advertising the commentary team does. and man they made the interface for that game terrible.

I say Live needs to keep trying.....yes 2k11 was amazing and killed live......but nba 2k has gotten stagnant and some ways worse and is suffering from madden syndrome slowly but surely. 2k11 was amazing solely because it wanted to kill Live and it did.....they need some competition. yes its a good game but its clearly remaining stagnant.

that said I haven't played Live 14.....but Ive certainly heard it is still bad. but they need to keep trying.

that version is worse. what with the VC and the fact you need to be connected to play offline in several modes and since 2k kills the servers within a month of the new game coming out that game is as good as dead, also the lack of create a team and player and the shameless Gatorade advertising the commentary team does. and man they made the interface for that game terrible.

I say Live needs to keep trying.....yes 2k11 was amazing and killed live......but nba 2k has gotten stagnant and some ways worse and is suffering from madden syndrome slowly but surely. 2k11 was amazing solely because it wanted to kill Live and it did.....they need some competition. yes its a good game but its clearly remaining stagnant.

that said I haven't played Live 14.....but Ive certainly heard it is still bad. but they need to keep trying.
Remember when EA put out NBA Live 06 on 360 and you could only play a season and not a franchise?

The only game mode you can't play without Internet is MY Team. EA does the same thing with MUT every year. The other modes you have the option to start an offline version.

bread's done
Back