Buy $50 Amazon Gift Card, Get $10 Credit

Hmph, says I'm not eligible. Is it because I'm still sitting on my $10 credit from the Father's Day gift card deal?

I got the $10 credit from Father's Day and used it already and I'm not eligible for this. Looks like its one of those "check your email" deals

I had this on my account last month but never got the code by the 15th like they said I should.  I should contact them about it, but I don't have any proof I was eligible.  I never got an email about the promo, but it was listed in the deals section when I was signed in.

Checked the link and like ALL things I'd use I'm not eligible. Oh well used to it at this point but thanks op was wortha  shot haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not eligible either. :(  Lame, would be nice if it was a redeem a $50 Amazon gift card get $10 credit.  I think I have a $50 Amazon gift card lying around someone gave me.

when I go to check out, it does not list any promotion, but unlike some here, I did not see that I was ineligible, rather, it says this,

"Important Notification: This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers. To qualify, you must purchase the Amazon.com Gift Cards using the Amazon.com account to which you are currently logged in."

Is that enough to qualify me?  Don't want to make a purchase if I do not qualify, but I haven't see anything that says I don't.

I dont see any promo code though, so maybe I don't qualify.

Was able to purchase the $5 gift card. How do you know if you are "eligible" to recieve the $10 promo credit though?
All it says for me is:

Important Notification: This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers. To qualify, you must purchase the Amazon.com Gift Cards using the Amazon.com account to which you are currently logged in.

I guess if I wasn't eligible, it would explicitly say that?

Click on the link in the op...it tells there if you're not.
Nm, I sent the link to a friend and it's got a huge "You are not eligible" plastered on the screen. So that's pretty clear. :lol: But if you are eligible there's nothing that straight up tells you that you are.

It says you have to put in the "promo code" at check it but I can't seem to find the code.  It doesn't say I'm not eligible and I don't wan't to spend the $50 not being sure I'll get the $10.  Anyone know where this code is? 

EDIT:

Never mind, I was reading the instructions on how to use the $10 code....   =P~

I wanted to do a double dip and logged in with another account and a big bold "NO SOUP FOR YOU!" came up so I'm assuming if you don't see that you should be good to go.

Thanks OP.   :D

YMMV.  Speaking about Amazon, I'm thinking about doing a Amazon Prime trial.  Do they charge your card right away and then put the funds back, if so how long will that money be pending?  I'm going to opt out before my 30 day ends.

Was eligable, ordered, got gift card email, redeemed code back to account.

Still waiting for the $10 coupon.

The offer says "Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards by July 31, 2014, and we'll email you a $10 promotional code by August 15, 2014, to spend at Amazon.com.", so I'm guessing they may wait until the close of the month to send you the $10.

Works on my Amazon account, not on my girlfriend's.  Thanks for the heads up OP, I never got an email about this but it appears I am eligible!

Is this for newer accounts or something? I've never purchased a gift card over $10 on my account before, and I'm not eligible. My account is about a year old. 

Maybe those who got that Father's Day promo were ineligible for this? Some people have said they got that one but not this one. Could be a round of promotions or something.

Was eligable, ordered, got gift card email, redeemed code back to account.

Still waiting for the $10 coupon.

The offer says "Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards by July 31, 2014, and we'll email you a $10 promotional code by August 15, 2014, to spend at Amazon.com.", so I'm guessing they may wait until the close of the month to send you the $10.
I'm wary of these deals after the last gc promo.

I have an Amazon Student Prime account and the last gc deal was exactly the same as this one (except it required that you have an Amazon Student account)... and I never received my $10 promotional credit. The disbursement date came and went and NOTHING, so I had to email them and they gave me a "complimentary" $10 promotional credit.

Also I was supposed to receive a bonus for trading in xx amount of games at the beginning of the year, and I never got that. Amazon just keeps failing me, and usually it involves me emailing them saying I didn't get my promo credit. They're always great about giving me the equivalent promotional value, but that's sorta beside the point.

Not eligible. Really harsh, too:

rauzoNW.png

Is there supposed to be some sort of confirmation anywhere that we got the $10 offer?  Nowhere on the page did it say I was ineligible, I ordered the card, and nowhere during checkout or in the e-mail did it mention the promotion either... 

I tried this and took screenshots to show that it didnt say i was not eligible,just in case i dont receive my gc i can contact customer service...thanks op!!!

Did anyone get theirs yet?  It's past the latest date Amazon stated the code would be set and I still haven't received mine.

bread's done
Back