Tomb raider ps4

MrAjgreenday

CAG Newbie
I'm looking to get rid of tomb raider for ps4 for $30 paypal or trade any ps4 game except amazing spider man 2, killzone shadow fall, watch dogs, and battlefield 4. I'm new to CAG but I will send same time you do not before and not after let's be fair to eachother, yeah?

Your intent is to lol or to get tomb raider if you have a disinterest in the item then simply exit the topic, however if you want the item I'd be glad to do business with you I have proof of the item and I ship with a tracking number I'm being completely fair am I not?

Fair or not, you have to follow the rules if you're gonna trade. The person with the least amount of CAG feedback always ships first.

If anybody has a problem with my rules contact me via pm and we can work something out ok? If your not hear for the item I honestly could do with out the unnecessary replies

When you got to a store do you pay for an item and then wait to get it? Like when you buy milk if you pay for the milk that second shouldn't you get the milk that second

Dude, these are standard CAG rules. This all works on the honor system, and you have to prove yourself trustworthy. When trading (not buying) the lower feedback ships first. Or sometimes both parties will ship simultaneously if they both have high feedback.

Methinks he doth protest too much.  It's an indication that everything might not be on the up-and-up.

Everybody was new once.  We all followed the rules and built our feedback and reputation slowly.  

Cross ship would be perfectly acceptable if he trades with another zero feedback CAG.  The question is, would the OP feel comfortable completing the transaction in that instance?  

bread's done
Back