Last of Us Remastered (BEST DEALS)

You do realize 49.99 is not a deal, that was officially announced as MSRP by Sony...
every canadian retatiler has it listed at $54.99... so the question is do YOU realize, Walmart is the only place that is advertising it at $49.99 in canada right now. O:)

every canadian retatiler has it listed at $54.99... so the question is do YOU realize, Walmart is the only place that is advertising it at $49.99 in canada right now. O:)
The Gamestop ad you posted, says "Reg. 49.99" which leads me to believe this is not a Canadian ad.

Gamestop in the US is advertising it but hopefully Canadian will follow through. ... but at least we know the WALMART ad is legit. Its from the next week's flyer

Thats because flyers in Quebec comes out earlier during the week while in ontario it is always on FRIDAYS.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Gamestop ad you posted, says "Reg. 49.99" which leads me to believe this is not a Canadian ad.
If you read the really fine print on the bottomost line it says "Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and ???? only. Void where prohibited."

I don't think there are enough letters in that one word I can't read for it to say Canada.

Gamestop in the US is advertising it but hopefully Canadian will follow through. ... but at least we know the WALMART ad is legit. Its from the next week's flyer
We can hope that the better deals from the USA come here but odds are usually against us.

Seeing as TLOU Remastered is $54.99 for preorder at EB if we do see this offer best case scenario for it is we'd get a $25 trade-in value for it, second to worst would be a $15 TiV.

Either way I sorta hope you're right since I do want at least believe eventually pricing will come down again. Side note: At least Walmart is I guess?

We can hope that the better deals from the USA come here but odds are usually against us.

Seeing as TLOU Remastered is $54.99 for preorder at EB if we do see this offer best case scenario for it is we'd get a $25 trade-in value for it, second to worst would be a $15 TiV.

Either way I sorta hope you're right since I do want at least believe eventually pricing will come down again. Side note: At least Walmart is I guess?
I've seen EB offer a certain amount off with MLB 2014 from Ps3 - Ps4 versions. My guess is, they'll probably do the same here hopefully.

Target is supposedly having $15 off all PS4 games this coming week, and Last of Us PS4 comes out on Tuesday... I would not be surprised if they did not include this title in the sale, but the chance is there.

Also Amazon.ca has it for $51.99.

Is that really a deal? You can trade us your copy of the same game AND $28 and we'll give you the 'remastered' version.

You know what $28 will buy you? A very decent new game you haven't played before.

"Deal" is far too strong of a word. And "Cheap" is nowhere to be mentioned in this discussion.

Lol you have any idea how low the ps3 version of LOU would trades in for at this time around??

Eb is offering $30 credit for it and thats sounds one hell of a deal. Since everyone else is going to be selling it for around $50 give or take

This eb promo definitely makes it a day 1 purchase... At least for me

Is that really a deal? You can trade us your copy of the same game AND $28 and we'll give you the 'remastered' version.

You know what $28 will buy you? A very decent new game you haven't played before.

"Deal" is far too strong of a word. And "Cheap" is nowhere to be mentioned in this discussion.
I get what you're saying, but I wanted this game anyway (when it dropped to $30 or less), despite owning the PS3 version. Moreover, once I had the PS4 version, the odds of me going back and playing the PS3 version are pretty slim. So for me, this is a fantastic deal that moves the game to a definite day one purchase.

Lol you have any idea how low the ps3 version of LOU would trades in for at this time around?? Eb is offering $30 credit for it and thats sounds one hell of a deal. Since everyone else is going to be selling it for around $50 give or take This eb promo definitely makes it a day 1 purchase... At least for me
But, if you already owned the game on Ps3 and played it. Why would you trade in a game you've played towards the same game on a different console? I would rather keep that $28 for a game I haven't played yet.

[quote name="OmegaChaos" post="11956688" timestamp="1406342974"]But, if you already owned the game on Ps3 and played it. Why would you trade in a game you've played towards the same game on a different console? I would rather keep that $28 for a game I haven't played yet.[/quote]
You must not understand or be unfamiliar with the concepts like Remastered, HD Collections, Definitive Editionds.....

You must not understand or be unfamiliar with the concepts like Remastered, HD Collections, Definitive Editionds.....
I understand the concept. I just find it pointless to repurchase the same game that you've already played and beaten again. Unless it's something like Kingdom Hearts 2.5, where you get the Final Mix version which has new content. These things are usually for people who haven't already played or don't own the previous consoles that the games were originally released on.

If you already have the game, it is pretty pointless to do this offer.

I understand the concept. I just find it pointless to repurchase the same game that you've already played and beaten again. Unless it's something like Kingdom Hearts 2.5, where you get the Final Mix version which has new content. These things are usually for people who haven't already played or don't own the previous consoles that the games were originally released on.

Could work if you're going to play the game again with a friend or give it to them. Also apparently there's going to be more DLC released soon (Some people may want to play it with slightly better graphics and such)

Yes I find it pointless that they "remastered" a game so shortly after.

Pointless to you. Obviously not pointless to others.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that others may see value in something you don't?

Target is supposedly having $15 off all PS4 games this coming week, and Last of Us PS4 comes out on Tuesday... I would not be surprised if they did not include this title in the sale, but the chance is there.
They are indeed scanning at $39.99 at the register. Be quick, I picked up the last one at my local Target.

Copies are selling out fast at Targets, my local one is all out already, but for people who ordered with Amazon during E3 they dropped the price to $49.96, plus the $9.95 E3 promotion effectively makes it $40. Ask a CSR to change the price; they will honor the price difference as long as your item did not ship before the drop which happened on Tuesday at midnight (when it released).

I can confirm a $40 price at target
I managed to get the last copy for myself
And they had a ps4 bundle with last of us and an additional target gift card of $50 for $450 (got the last one of those too for a buddy of mine who's currently camping lol)

Best Buy has a 500GB PS4/inFamous Second Son/Last of Us bundle for $453. FS has the same bundle but with COD Ghosts instead of inFamous

bread's done
Back