Destiny: Limited Edition Pre-Order Still Available Best Buy - $99 ($79 GCU) FREE DESTINY BETA CODES

lectersvictim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Best Buy - $99 ($79 GCU) - PS4

ALL PLATFORMS

FREE DESTINY BETA CODES:

PS4 (Americas)
FJPE-4LN9-CRNH
QNDA-PEN9-QJKT
RTR4-JTN5-4KLC
D9B6-67NR-CKK4
H84R-JGNH-F64C
GJKG-DQN6-TKMM
6ELF-QFN5-8NGR
EQ8F-8NNK-65Q2
FMCE-68ND-FPM6
6JRL-MMN9-2MC6
8CH4-9LNL-TT87
TQDC-H3NE-LQBM

PS3 (Americas)
RH6M-GDNC-GK2E
P2N3-HMNM-JQD6
5N4J-NKNL-8QTE
HLJD-BANL-JLPA
5JGM-5NNM-G6DN
F37T-D3N3-43DJ

XBOX ONE (Global) - All Redeemed 

XBOX 360 (Global) - All Redeemed

[ALL CODES REDEEMABLE ON PSN / XBOX LIVE]

- ENJOY

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't we have enough threads about this fucking MSRP non-deal already?

Don't we have an entire section called free for code drops?

Hello and thank you for posting these.  I have redeemed one of the PS3 codes (P2N3-HMNM-JQD6).    

I have the following PS4 codes available for anyone who needs them so feel free to add them to the OP:

88GB-84N9-FQQE

3RFB-LMND-25JR

Thanks again!  Feel free to add me on PSN (wykeddragon1216).  I apologize if this is not the appropriate place to add that.

When does Best Buy charge for their preorders? Immediately or closer to the release date?
They will put a pre authorization on your card, then it will disappear in a few days. The actual charge will go through fully near release/shipment.

For in-store pickup (from my experience), they would charge me when the game is released in the store. If I don't pick it up in 8 days, then charge is refunded after that.

They will put a pre authorization on your card, then it will disappear in a few days. The actual charge will go through fully near release/shipment.

For in-store pickup (from my experience), they would charge me when the game is released in the store. If I don't pick it up in 8 days, then charge is refunded after that.
I put down $5 in store for Destiny Limited Edition. Any way I can pay it all off before release and get GCU to apply? Or will I have to pay off the whole $100 + tax?

I put down $5 in store for Destiny Limited Edition. Any way I can pay it all off before release and get GCU to apply? Or will I have to pay off the whole $100 + tax?
I don't know, as I haven't put a partial amount down for pre orders in the past. I don't have GCU either :(

(Someone else on CAG should be stepping in with more experience on this soon? :)

When I did something similar, it basically counted the $5 I put down as a discount or something and the final difference I paid when I picked it up reflected the GCU price.

Did anyone get their preorders canceled for the Ghost Edition? I preordered mine on July 4th when they finally put it on the website and just two days ago it was canceled. I receive the email for the Destiny Beta as well.

Seeing all those PS4 codes I was excited because I've wanted to try this game.  Alas, all used.  :(  

PS4 codes

J393-Q6NA-EDHK
52ND-EQN9-8GHA
LF9L-PJNC-LE45
KCAA-HJNR-TNN3
NE76-P3NQ-N3AP
QBPF-PMNL-DBNT

X1 codes

R79F3-M9TH7-T4PC7-7GHMX-GTK6Z

49J3C-T74MF-DYXG2-6QGRT-RXJTZ

I have a couple PS4 codes also. Shame on the members constantly trying to sell and trade these in the trading section of this forum. They are easy to get for free.

ARMK-MENB-HL95
AF9C-5JN9-B3RD

Free beta codes have been floating around everywhere that I'm surprised that people who legit want to play are still looking for them.

So in other words there's nothing stopping me? =p haha

It just seems odd that so many people are scrounging around for codes or even paying for them when doing the above is so effortless and free..
Pretty much.

While I could (or should I say have as a fair number of my posts are about this) write a long winded post explaining why I think people are stupid, I suggest just shrugging it off and moving on. If you try to find the logic in things like, I don't know, people selling Mario Kart 8 codes in the Mario Kart 8 promotion thread, which contains a number of methods to get the codes for significantly less (gas and time included) than buying from another CAG, you're probably going to go mad, especially when you consider how many people have bought the aforementioned high price codes.

@ Konfusion

The community is fairly bipolar and I've (along with many others I assume) have decided trying to fight for deals is a pointless waste of time and have just accepted that if people want this shit, then thats cool. Like take this thread, it has no actual value. I don't recall reading a SINGLE post saying the Destiny Limited Edition sold out at Best Buy, Amazon only sold out of current-gen versions, GameStop sold out of PS4 and I do recall many people pointing out the LE was only a "deal" if you wanted the "steelbook." Like you can get Destiny for $48 with GCU, a $10 voucher and then buy the expansion pack pass thing for $35. So you can pay $80 + get a $10 voucher with the CE or pay $83 + get a $10 voucher and simply miss out on the physical things.

Anyway, most people called those threads out because they were pointless. Many people on CAG were already aware of the preorder and then cancel trick and I do believe only Vickers saw the value in the thread because Vickers doesn't read gaming news sites or check his E-Mail. But I digress, things run very hot / cold here without much rhyme / reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
It just seems odd that so many people are scrounging around for codes or even paying for them when doing the above is so effortless and free..
There were at least a couple threads here bringing this to peoples attention and a lot of people were not happy about it, but if all you are doing is getting a code for yourself and not trying to sell/trade them, I don't see the problem.

Better late than never:

PlayStation 3 (Americas)

NTED-55N6-PBRA
D87H-2NNN-RRFN

Xbox 360 (Global)

D7Q7H-9GJCQ-F6WQK-3PCJ7-2YV3Z
XY9Y6-KDVQ6-VX6HY-Q2GRD-Q2M6Z

Xbox One (Global)

RF7C4-C3GFP-YXVQF-F6K3Q-72DVZ
HYMTK-7CC6F-MMM37-G9KPD-Y9G2Z

Better late than never:

PlayStation 3 (Americas)