Free The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection on Origin

Foxhack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
Mod edit: official source - http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

---

Yes, really.

Start your client (or visit https://account.origin.com/cp-ui/redemption/index) redeem this product code:

I-LOVE-THE-SIMS

And you'll have the item added to your account. Source:

https://twitter.com/beyondsims/status/492004870820749312

Note that people who already owned a copy of The Sims 2 on Origin already got this upgrade for free. So this is for everyone who didn't already own it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU! Probably won't play anytime soon but nice to have it for free. 

*Who else loves putting their Sims in a burning room and remove the doors!*

Ugh, I waited to speak with Origin reps for hours this weekend to get this all setup and now all you have to do is redeem a code. Drat.

PC only, btw, no Mac support.

Thanks OP! It's not even funny how many hours I used to put into this game. It's actually the game that started off my PC Gaming life and I loved playing it back then.

The irony is that EA could of made some $$$ if they released The Sims 2 Complete Collection (like the original Sims). Plenty of people were asking for this and were willing to pay for it. I would love to think of all this as a well thought out PR move but I just think it's a case of gamers not having their feedback taken seriously. Regardless, I love the Sims series and I welcome this free collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
The irony is that EA could of made some $$$ if they released The Sims 2 Complete Collection (like the original Sims). Plenty of people were asking for this and were willing to pay for it. I would love to think of all this as a well thought out PR move but I just think it's a case of gamers not having their feedback taken seriously. Regardless, I love the Sims series and I welcome this free collection.
The game is only free until the 31st. They'll probably sell the game after that. And really, they're already giving a free game every month, EA can get more sales later on.

The game is only free until the 31st. They'll probably sell the game after that. And really, they're already giving a free game every month, EA can get more sales later on.
Wait, what? I am new to Origin. They give away games every month?

how do you do this on origin.com? where do you put in the code.
I'm having trouble doing this on the website. When I click "Redeem Product Code", that bar is completely empty for me. All the other tabs work fine. Am I missing something?

fucking awesome!

I was just thinking to myself "id love a free game so ill check the deals section because no one ever puts free shit in the free section because no one is able to understand the difference".

fucking awesome!

I was just thinking to myself "id love a free game so ill check the deals section because no one ever puts free shit in the free section because no one is able to understand the difference".
Every time you've done this asshattery for a free game in the deals thread, has there ever been one person who agreed with you? Genuinely curious. Technically you're right but get that stick out of your ass.

Wait, what? I am new to Origin. They give away games every month?

I'm having trouble doing this on the website. When I click "Redeem Product Code", that bar is completely empty for me. All the other tabs work fine. Am I missing something?
It seems code redemption is down for a few folks, try again later.

And EA has been giving away a game a month for a while - Plants vs Zombies was last month's. :)

fucking awesome!

HOW DARE I TRY TO SPREAD THE WORD.

I'm such an asshole.

Thanks! Does this include all the DLC ever? ie. expansions and the bullshit item packs?
The Sims 2 Base Game
The Sims 2 University
The Sims 2 Nightlife
The Sims 2 Open For Business
The Sims 2 Pets
The Sims 2 Seasons
The Sims 2 Bon Voyage
The Sims 2 FreeTime
The Sims 2 Apartment Life
The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff
The Sims 2 Glamour Life Stuff
The Sims 2 Holiday! Stuff
The Sims 2 Celebration Stuff
The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff
The Sims 2 Teen Style Stuff
The Sims 2 Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff
The Sims 2 IKEA Stuff
The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff

fucking awesome!

You should change your name to Mr_twat

bread's done
Back