(Amazon PM'D) Killer is Dead (Xbox 360/ps3) $9.99 New/$8.99 Used @Gamestop

$10 for a Soundtrack and artbook for a game I'll never play again? Sure...why not!

It's a good deal for those alone imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
$10 for a Soundtrack and artbook for a game I'll never play again? Sure...why not!

It's a good deal for those alone imo.
Don't those only come with the limited edition? These links are for the standard edition. I did see the limited edition at GS for 14.99 recently though.

Edit: Amazon standard edition:

http://www.amazon.com/Killer-Dead-Xbox-360/dp/B00BAWXDJM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406145799&sr=8-1&keywords=killer+is+dead+360

Amazon LE:

http://www.amazon.com/Killer-Is-Dead-Limited-Edition-Artbook/dp/B00G3ILCVO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1406145799&sr=8-2&keywords=killer+is+dead+360

GS doesn't list the LE on their site.

Don't those only come with the limited edition? These links are for the standard edition. I did see the limited edition at GS for 14.99 recently though.

http://www.amazon.com/Killer-Dead-Xbox-360/dp/B00BAWXDJM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406145799&sr=8-1&keywords=killer+is+dead+360

Amazon LE:

http://www.amazon.com/Killer-Is-Dead-Limited-Edition-Artbook/dp/B00G3ILCVO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1406145799&sr=8-2&keywords=killer+is+dead+360

there only a limited edition but not everyone knows that so that why third party sellers made the LE listing on amazon for the higher price hoping to fool those not knowing all copies are actually limited edition

Do all new copies of this game come with that?

+1 on this question.

Still needed something to toss the $5 coupon, this might be it.

Amazon LE:

only le exists no vanilla

thanks got the last LE at my gamestop for $5 after the kongregate, was going there to trade in some 3DS games I got from best buy this week (mario island party sucks haha) so good deal.  may never actually play this since my backlog is too big to go hit up ps3 games but its got a pretty artbook

the gamestop employee told me that the game is for adults only and not to let my kids play it LOL wtf is this game

just picked up the last copy from mine. I can confirm that it is the limited edition. used the coupon and got it for $4.

I was soooo shocked my new copy wasnt gutted and had stains from crackheads pawning in games. I always like it when theres that rare game that no one has opened.

Got the limited edition like others. I was surprised it was still sealed. first time I went to pick something NEW up and didn't get some gutted crap where the employee tries to explain how it's new because it hasn't been played.

Almost bought this at $20 a week ago. Glad I held off, plan on going soonish and using the b-day coupon and five dollar couponto buy it! Thanks, OP

When it was $20, I checked around local GameStops, and they were all gutted, so I didn't bother checking again when it hit $15. I almost bought it from GameStop.com when it was $15, but I didn't have enough filler to get free shipping. Just ordered now from Amazon for $10.

Just came back from my GameStop. Was looking for the PS3 version but couldn't find it, asked the cashier if he had any new copies left and pulled out a sealed 360 copy, which I happily took. Can't beat $5 for this game, especially since it's an LE. Also, the cashier told me to come back in and buy another used game under $20 to get another game for free. Saw this on my receipt for Ground Zeroes, so I will check back next week to see if I can get something with both receipts.

Local Gamestop actually opened the outer box to put a sticker on the inner box, then resealed it with a low quality circular sticker and sold it as new. I will keep it since it was only $5, but damn if this didn't remind again why I hate Gamestop with a passion.

:eek: "killer is dad".. somebody needs to make that a game. It'll be about a detective chasing a killer who apparently is his dad.. and it reveals corruption and all kinds of stuff. I would buy that. But as far as killer is dead is concerned.. no. Never. $10? PSH. Don't make me shart.

:eek: "killer is dad".. somebody needs to make that a game. It'll be about a detective chasing a killer who apparently is his dad.. and it reveals corruption and all kinds of stuff. I would buy that. But as far as killer is dead is concerned.. no. Never. $10? PSH. Don't make me shart.
Killer is Dad sounds like an Octodad spinoff.

Gotta say thanks OP.  Originally bought the game for $12.99 from Gamefly hoping it came with all the extra stuff, but it didn't.  (Makes sense now since I see how heavy the LE is).  Was able to pick up a copy of the new LE version from Gamestop for $5+ tax and locked in the trade of the one I currently own at Amazon for $5 as well.  Except for gas, basically a free upgrade.  

And I'm impressed with the LE, they did a decent job on it.

Thanks OP, grabbed a sealed 360 LE for 5 bucks after the Kongregate coupon.

Wish I didn't buy it from Gamefly for 12.99 a few months back, I still haven't played it.  :(  Oh well.

Hey Terra Vista Gamestop employee who was talking about trading your copy of Majora's Mask to some kid for Conker-- if you're a CAG and you see this, let's hang out bro. lol

I was the dude who came in about an hour ago and was helped out by your purple-clad colleague (who I'm assuming is not a CAG).

Thanks OP, grabbed a sealed 360 LE for 5 bucks after the Kongregate coupon.

Wish I didn't buy it from Gamefly for 12.99 a few months back, I still haven't played it. :( Oh well.

Hey Terra Vista Gamestop employee who was talking about trading your copy of Majora's Mask to some kid for Conker-- if you're a CAG and you see this, let's hang out bro. lol

I was the dude who came in about an hour ago and was helped out by your purple-clad colleague (who I'm assuming is not a CAG).
CAGlist Missed Connections: Connecting CAGs and retail employees and only occasionally someone loses a kidney.

wait, im confused. So is the one on gamestops website the LE, or has it been reissued without all of the LE stuff. It doesnt look like my local gamestop has any new copies at all. I really want the LE though

wait, im confused. So is the one on gamestops website the LE, or has it been reissued without all of the LE stuff. It doesnt look like my local gamestop has any new copies at all. I really want the LE though
It's all one SKU I believe as it's just one of those first run things and stores just got a mix of both.

bread's done
Back