Photo
- - - - -

Saints Row IV (PS3/360) - $9.99 at Bestbuy.com (for My Best Buy members)

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:00 AM

Get Saints Row IV for only $9.99
The Saints are back for the latest chapter in the thrilling and bizarre Saints Row saga. Get Saints Row IV for only $9.99 and experience the most explosive Saints storyline yet.
Offer expires: 08/02/2014

Elevate the larger-than-life insanity of the Saints Row franchise to an all-new level as you battle to save your Earthling brethren. Unleash unbelievable superpowers and wield amazing alien weaponry against your enemies in Saints Row IV.

Offer available online at BestBuy.com® only.

To redeem, provide My Best Buy™ member ID at checkout.

PS3 - http://www.bestbuy.c...row 4&lp=2&cp=1

360 - http://www.bestbuy.c...st=saints row 4

As long as you have the free membership linked to your online account, the price will drop to $9.99 when you add the game to your cart.  It says the deal is online only, but store pickup is available.  There's always a chance it will ring up for this price in store as well after scanning your membership card.

This also stacks with the GCU membership making it $7.99.

Deal ends 8/2.

#2 plus1zero

plus1zero

Needs more CLANGA!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:06 AM

Seems like a great deal

#3 Not Eric

Not Eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:08 AM

Good price. Bad game.

#4 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:14 AM

Hmm, I liked the game enough where I might want to play it again on PS3. 

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png748049.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & NBA 2K15   :ps4: The Evil Within   :wiiu: Nada   :360: Nada    :ps3: Nada    :3ds: Nada    :vita: Sound Shapes

#5 SilentBob50023

SilentBob50023

Kneel Before Zod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:45 AM

I'm at my limit for this game for using GCU.  I can't really take advantage of the non-GCU price since MyBBY is linked already to my GCU.  Mindless, completely over-the-top fun for those that haven't tried it.

#6 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:36 AM

$4 for shipping, and my store doesn't have it.

Would have bought it for $8. For $12, I can wait and hope it ends up on PS+.

#7 Megamania

Megamania

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:43 AM

Good Game. Bad Price.

#8 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:09 AM

awesome, in for 1.  Thanks OP.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Azure Striker Gunvolt, :360: N/A, :ps3: N/A, :ps4: Diablo 3, :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors

#9 tomwaits1

tomwaits1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:52 AM

Keep in mind that this is the vanilla edition. If you're interested in the DLC, the recent greatest hits re-release is the 'National Treasure Edition' and includes all 29 of the DLC items. A couple of the DLCs are extra mission packs... the rest are costumes/weapons/etc.

tom_waits.png

#10 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:42 PM

Keep in mind that this is the vanilla edition. If you're interested in the DLC, the recent greatest hits re-release is the 'National Treasure Edition' and includes all 29 of the DLC items. A couple of the DLCs are extra mission packs... the rest are costumes/weapons/etc.

Yeah, I'm waiting for a sale on that version.

Shadow of Mordor ( :ps4:) Best Buy Preorder DLC for sale - PM me with offers!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: The Evil Within [Speedrun] :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2 :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World Red

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [10/19]:  :vita: Akiba's Trip (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#11 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:53 PM

NVM

Posted Image

#12 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

I dont mind the vanilla edition but I doubt the SR4 Nation Treasure Edition will go as low as $10 new. 

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#13 freshzen

freshzen

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:51 PM

I really did not enjoy this game at all when I tried to play it. Just awful. Especially after playing gta 5.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 Link127

Link127

Dad gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:15 PM

I'm curious though if the National Treasure edition has the extra content on a 2nd disc as was the case with Saints Row 3 The Full Package.  Then just buy a vanilla copy for $8 then the new National Treasure edition when it gets cheaper, and split the cost with a buddy.

689866.png

#15 zeronotyethero

zeronotyethero

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:28 PM

Think this series peaked at SR2. TRIED playing SR3, but it just felt too "arcadey" as if something was off with the gunplay; something that wasn't an issue in the previous two games.

I really liked SR, but SR2 IMO was better.

Think they jumped the shark with all their wild/zany ideas they implemented into the later games.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#16 zeronotyethero

zeronotyethero

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:31 PM

I'm at my limit for this game for using GCU.  I can't really take advantage of the non-GCU price since MyBBY is linked already to my GCU.  Mindless, completely over-the-top fun for those that haven't tried it.

Just make a new mybestbuy account then.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#17 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:32 PM

Did one for pickup. Thanks!

#18 RyuKamiKage

RyuKamiKage

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:35 PM

Has Amazon price match this?

ryukamikage.pngClaudeSpeed20.png

#19 RPGamer246

RPGamer246

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:37 PM

Got one, thanks OP

#20 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:40 PM

Think this series peaked at SR2. TRIED playing SR3, but it just felt too "arcadey" as if something was off with the gunplay; something that wasn't an issue in the previous two games.

I really liked SR, but SR2 IMO was better.

Think they jumped the shark with all their wild/zany ideas they implemented into the later games.

That's actually why I liked the later games.  I could never get into Saints Row 2 (in the same way that I've never really been able to get into GTA aside from just messing around sandbox-style here and there), but I loved 3 and 4.  And that shark jumping thing you mentioned sounds awesome.  They totally should have included that :D

For everyone waiting on the National Treasure Edition, I'd say just grab the vanilla and buy the season pass for $10 if you like the main game.  It doesn't include all of the DLC, but it has the two (awesome) level packs and an extra weapon, which pretty much covers the worthwhile DLC.

#21 MXRider

MXRider

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:49 PM

Got one. Thanks OP.

#22 cfailla

cfailla

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:06 PM

Not working.  Got the free BB membership and linked it but it's still showing up in the cart as $19.99.  Am I doing something else wrong?

#23 DjDonFrancisco

DjDonFrancisco

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:09 PM

Anyone have success with getting this in store without ordering online? Update: I just got back from my local BB that claimed that they were out of copies of Saints Row 4. After further investigation of their shelves I happened to find about 3 copies. I took one up to check out and it rang up as $19.99, but after showing them the item in my online cart and a manager override, everything was set straight and I was on my way.

#24 jimbo8574

jimbo8574

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:16 PM

Hmm, I liked the game enough where I might want to play it again on PS3. 

Yeah it was fun.  Mine is out for delivery today.  $8.64 delivered isn't too bad.

jimbo8574.png14t31px.png

#25 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:55 AM

Not working.  Got the free BB membership and linked it but it's still showing up in the cart as $19.99.  Am I doing something else wrong?

Are you logged into your account?

It's still showing $7.99 for me.

#26 jedex

jedex

Elite Chemist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:32 AM

Can't beat a new game for 8 dollars.

#27 tbassett

tbassett

MW2 Still King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:15 AM

I absolutely loved this game. It's like a mix of superman and crackdown. Can't recommend this game enough, awesome

#28 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:34 AM

This is no Saint's Row The Third, but it's well worth 8 bucks. 

#29 CosmosTheMouse

CosmosTheMouse

The Ace Of Spades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:41 PM

Was waiting for a drop on the National Treasure edition... but the stuff included in that are mostly vehicles and guns. No big loss if I don't have that. Jumping in on this deal. Thanks op.

8.png default.png

#30 Nocturnal Avenger

Nocturnal Avenger

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:00 PM

So the ship to store option is finally available for every location it seems.   :D/