estarland.com 30% off $70+ used 20% $30-$69 10% $15-$29

KaitouDark

CAGiversary!
http://www.estarland.com/promo/stackedupsummer.html

10% off $15 - $29 in preowned games. Promocode: STACKUP10

20% off $30 - $69 in preowned games. Promocode: STACKUP20

30% off $70+ in preowned games. Promocode: STACKUP30

They have a big collection of retro games like atari and dreamcast

If you are in the Washington DC area you can pick up your order or browse the selection

Ends 8/3

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta say Estarland is pretty good. I trade in older stuff to them, and usually have my credit about a day or 2 after they receive it. They will pay half of your shipping, and their prices are pretty fair. Their games are checked, and I have never gotten anything used from them that didn't look excellent.

I had an issue once where I wanted to add something to an order, and they were pretty awesome at getting it all together for me. I didn't have to call and wait on hold, I sent them an IM and we got it all fixed right then and there.

I have some credit with them that I was saving for the new Pokemon games, but I may have to buy some stuff in this sale.

I'm about 4 hours away, but I have been trying to find an excuse to head up that way so I can stop in the store.

Great seller and I recommend them if you have not been there already. They take PAYPAL for anyone who need to go that route.

I can also vouche for estarland. I've ordered a couple other times and they ship fairly quickly, and games come in nice condition. They also have great prices on some of the older games on the 360, some of which are way overpriced at GameStop. Definitely work a look!

Way, way back in the day, Estarland modded my Sega Saturn for me, sold me a copy of Firepro Wrestling S and basically altered the direction of my videogaming for life.

I might hit up this sale as a big thank you. I really miss their stores.

Thanks op picked up a lot of great stuff, bomberman 64, mortal kombat 64 a few sport games and a ps1 with ff9. 

I've heard good things about hte condition of the their games, but what about the conditions of boxes/manuals for said games? Do they usually send out games with cracked jewel cases or crushed/ripped boxes? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard good things about hte condition of the their games, but what about the conditions of boxes/manuals for said games? Do they usually send out games with cracked jewel cases or crushed/ripped boxes?
Everything I have ever gotten from them has good cases and manuals. I can't speak for cardboard boxes though.

They seem to check over everything before they pay you when you trade in. If a case is too messed up, they probably won't give full value.

You might want to just shoot them an email and see, especially if you want something specific.

Can someone explain their trade in/purchase process?  I tried to make a purchase and made a large trade in to cover the cost.  The site makes it seem as though the trade in amount should be debited from the charge amount and then when your items are received they will charge you the difference if they reject or downgrade any items.   They charged me the full amount of purchase before credit immediately and now a large value item I purchased was cancelled without an email/refund for it.  It kind of defeats the purpose of much of my trade in.   I emailed them shortly after my order on the evening of July 26 to clarify the trade in/purchase process and did not receive a response.   I was just about to attempt to call them but see that their customer service is closed so I tried to email again.  I don't see this ending real well.

Can someone explain their trade in/purchase process? I tried to make a purchase and made a large trade in to cover the cost. The site makes it seem as though the trade in amount should be debited from the charge amount and then when your items are received they will charge you the difference if they reject or downgrade any items. They charged me the full amount of purchase before credit immediately and now a large value item I purchased was cancelled without an email/refund for it. It kind of defeats the purpose of much of my trade in. I emailed them shortly after my order on the evening of July 26 to clarify the trade in/purchase process and did not receive a response. I was just about to attempt to call them but see that their customer service is closed so I tried to email again. I don't see this ending real well.
In order to use 'instant credit' towards a purchase you need to have a credit card on file and your trade in order received by a certain date indicated in your trade in order. 'Standard credit' is just they receive your trade in first, they grade it, you get the issued trade in credit + a shipping credit in your account and then you use your available credit to make a purchase. I am a longtime customer of estarland.

In order to use 'instant credit' towards a purchase you need to have a credit card on file and your trade in order received by a certain date indicated in your trade in order. 'Standard credit' is just they receive your trade in first, they grade it, you get the issued trade in credit + a shipping credit in your account and then you use your available credit to make a purchase. I am a longtime customer of estarland.
Since you're a long time user what's your experience with there used games as in how would you grade the condition of case, manual and game.?

Since you're a long time user what's your experience with there used games as in how would you grade the condition of case, manual and game.?
I would say the majority of used games i purchase from them range from very good to like new using amazon's and ebay's video game condition criteria. Been shopping and trading games to them since 2007. Picked up like new complete copies of suikoden ii, tales of destiny I & II, and much more during that span including many collectors edition that were sold out elsewhere. Being able to trade in current gen games with decent trade value and then in turn use that credit to purchase retro, out of print hard to find games is why I keep coming back to them.

Just grabbed some games with my leftover credit. Thanks OP! It's definitely one the best places to buy and trade in older games!

Oof, those NES prices are terrible, for the most part.
This is pretty much my feelings as well. Even with the discounts/sales, this is probably the first time I've found anything worthwhile at their site... and even then, the prices aren't that good.

But I figure they're worth a shot, to see what condition the games are in.

bread's done
Back