Why I never pay for my steam games- GUIDE

dande1

CAGiversary!
Guide to Earning Thousands of Coins on TremorGames

TremorGames is a great site if you enjoy playing games, or, are good at completely offers, and watching videos. It is a site allowing you to play free online games, and when you complete achievements within those games, you earn a set amount of coins. You can also complete offers, watch videos, and download applications, in order to earn lots more coins. All these coins can be redeemed for games, gift cards, points, in-game items and much more. In fact, new items you can redeem coins on are added daily.

Now, on to the actual guide.

Some of those free online games offered by TremorGames are good to get a few coins up-front, so, before continuing with any of the other steps, play a couple of the ones I'm listing here first;

• Zombie Madness
  • Zombie Shooter
  • Bird Blast
  • On The Edge
Those games should be enough to kickstart you earning some coins.

Next it is time to move on to completing some offers, don't run away just because you can't complete offers, because trust me, EVERYONE can complete offers, even an 8 year old.

Click "Get Coins" in the main menu at TremorGames.

The first tab you will see is Supersonic Offers. In there, you should be able to find some offers for Facebook Apps, these are easy to complete, and almost always credit. Create a fake Facebook account, sign-in, then go to each one of these offers, one at a time, and just click the "Go to App" and "Allow" buttons for each one, leave each app open for a few minutes, then close them. Now wait upto 15 minutes, they should have all credited. I believe there is enough there to get you a couple hundred coins, great start.

On that same tab, click "Video" inside Supersonic, you'll see around 1-8 videos, ranging from 5 coins per view, to 11 coins per view. Watch each video, one at a time, and let them play right until the end. They should all credit as long as you've let them fully play. There are usually new video offers each day, so don't worry
wink.gif

If you're good at getting Surveys to credit, go ahead and click the Surveys tab, sometimes you'll find surveys offering 1000+ coins, especially if you live in places like the US and the UK.

Now click "Trialpay Offers" tab, if you haven't purchased from GoDaddy before, and you have $5 lying around, I recommend you complete the GoDaddy offer by purchasing anything from their site worth at least $5. That offer alone gets you 11,000 coins, even if it doesn't require a tiny investment, since the games you can redeem coins are worth more than $5.

Time for the "Superrewards Offers", click that tab. This offerwall has a reputation for offers not crediting, so, it is best to only complete the Video offers on this offerwall, as they usually credit, except the odd one here and there. They offer about 11 coins each video.

Now look at both the "Matomy" and the "Tasks" tabs, Matomy's Tasks tab uses the same system as the normal "Tasks" tab, but don't be fooled, they usually have different tasks in each, so check them both, the tasks can take about 15-30 minutes to complete, and are mostly based on research and opinion, but they do offer some good rewards if you are successful.

Next click the "Video Offers" tab. These videos are provided by Virool, you will earn 5 coins per video you view. You don't have to view the full-video, you only need to view 15 seconds of the video, because Virool credits it as a view after 15 seconds. Some videos however, for whatever reason, don't credit, usually though because they expire whilst you're watching them, so it is best to watch the videos at the end of the list, rather than the start. New videos pop-up on this offerwall throughout the day, I get about 10-20 an hour on weekdays, and 1-3 on Sundays.

The final tab is "V11 Videos". It is rare to see any videos on this offerwall, but, you will find some every few days, and they are the highest paying video offers, offering about 10-50 coins per view, so it is always a good rule of thumb to check that offerwall out daily.

Not a member of TremorGames yet? Join by clicking here

Referring people to TremorGames is also a great way of earning coins too, because for each offer they complete, you earn 20%. Although, you don't earn any coins for any coins they get from the free online games. If they complete the tasks you earn 10% of that.

Referral link can be found by clicking your username in the top-right on TremorGames.

THE TRICK to earning money with it is that you can sell the games for high profit. Let's say Max payne costs 3300 coins, you'll be able to sell it for 6-17$.

NB! 900 coins=1$

Some proof:

Proof 1

Proof 2

Proof 3

Proof 4

Proof 5

Yes, you can also buy Bitcoins

Proof 6 (The shop)

If your desired game is out of stock then don't worry, the staff restock the games once in a short time.

You should know that earning coins goes a little slower if you live in the Europe, but you can still get lots of coins like I do.

Game keys have already been sold and used so don't bother.

LATEST PURCHASED ITEM IN 25 JULY!

Proof 7

Bump, it's not that hard to get coins.

I live in Europe and got 60000 coins.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back