Forum Software?

japatten

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Just curious as to what type of software the forum is running on? I'm a webmaster that is looking to launch a forum in the near future, thus I'm curious to what the software is? This forum layout is superb compared to most of the other ones I've seen on the internet.

Just curious as to what type of software the forum is running on? I'm a webmaster that is looking to launch a forum in the near future, thus I'm curious to what the software is? This forum layout is superb compared to most of the other ones I've seen on the internet.
Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.5

the forum software is pretty good feature wise but check out the thread (search) about the trouble that cheapy and john had with the notification problems and shitty support from IP Board. I expect that if your forum isn't large, it'll be ok.

Unfortunately, despite the great features (or because of them), CAG is slow as balls and I hate this new software, especially on mobile, even over wifi.

We use Invision Power Board. I wouldn't recommend it. 

XenForo is currently the best choice for pretty much any forum at the moment. (www.xenforo.com)

bread's done
Back