Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (8/10 to 8/16)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy knocks $10 off the PS4 Camera ans Gold Wireless Headset.

18_t.gif
GameStop promotes a PC sale and 40% bonus credit offer.

kmart.gif
Kmart's reward members get $50 in points with purchase of an Xbox One with Kinect , $15 in points with Titanfall $49.99 (XB1), and/or $15 in points with purchase of MGS Ground Zeroes (XB1) $29.99

icontarget.gif
Target knocks $35 off the combined purchase of a PS4 and PS+ and discounts $15 off any game $39.99 or higher when you pre-order any game for a $1.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us offers a buy 1, get 1 50% off sale on all Skylanders single figures, a 50% off sale on Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure 3-pks & Adventure packs, and $50 off a Wii U Skylanders Bundle.

The Rest of the Deals...
MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, Twitter - See original post

:ps4: Save $10 on ps+ 1 year membership when you buy a ps4

:ps4: Buy a Sony tv and a ps4 and get digital copies of: mlb 14 the show, knack, infamous 2nd son, and killzone shadow fall

:ps4: ps4 camera $49.99

:ps4: gold headset $89.99

iconbestbuy.gif
  UFC is $39.99

iconbestbuy.gif
  transformers $49.99 on ps4 & x1, $39.99 on ps3 & 360

:ps4: :xb1: lego movie game and lego hobbit $29.99 each (only shows ps4 & x1 versions)

:360: :ps3: gta v $39.99

:360: :ps3: cod ghosts $39.99

:360: :ps3: nba 2k14 or  wwe 2k14  $29.99

iconbestbuy.gif
trade madden 25 on ps4/x1 and get $25 towards madden 15, or 360/ps3 versions get $15 towards it. plus $10 off certificate for it. so $35 off and $25 off i believe

iconbestbuy.gif
  get a free giants character when you buy any skylanders sky force character

GameStop (Ad)
Ends 7/16
18_t.gif
Buy a Disney Infinity Starter Set, get a free Playset

:360: :ps3: :pc: Borderlands 2 GOTY $24.99

:360: :ps3: :pc: Bioshock Infinite
18_t.gif
40% bonus credit for members who trade toward select titles
:pc: PC sales

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, inky1600 - See original post
kmart.gif
SYWR members get:

$50 in points with purchase of XBone with Kinect $499.99

$15 in points with purchase of Titanfall XBone $49.99

$15 in points with purchase of MGS Ground Zeroes XBone $29.99

All points expire two weeks after purchase(no set end date this time-maybe this will become the norm going forward)

:xb1: In addition, $10 off XBone controller with purchase of any XBone console

Target (Ad)
Thanks, Twitter- See original post

:ps4: Save $35 on ps+ 1 year membership when you buy a ps4.

icontarget.gif
Save $15 ON ANY GAME $39.99 OR HIGHER WHEN YOU PREORDER A GAME FOR $1.

Toys R Us (Ad)
icontoysrus_r1.gif
  BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF ALL Skylanders single figures

icontoysrus_r1.gif
50% OFF ALL Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure 3-pks & Adventure packs
:wiiu:  SAVE $50 on a Wii U Skylanders Bundle

Walmart (Ad)

nada

Last edited by a moderator:
Save $35 on ps+ 1 year membership when you buy a ps4. SO DO THE MATH ITS $15

save $15 ON ANY GAME $39.99 OR HIGHER (THEY CAUGHT ON HAHAHA) WHEN YOU PREORDER A GAME FOR $1.

#twitter #out

save $10 on ps+ 1 year membership when you buy a ps4

buy a sony tv and a ps4 and get digital copies of: mlb 14 the show, knack, infamous 2nd son, and killzone shadowfail

ps4 camera is $49.99

ps4 gold headset is $89.99

UFC is $39.99

new transformers game: $49.99 on ps4 & x1, $39.99 on ps3 & 360

lego movie game and lego hobbit $29.99 each (only shows ps4 & x1 versions)

gta v = $39.99

cod ghosts on ps3 & 360 = $39.99

nba 2k14 or  wwe 2k14 on 360 & ps3 = $29.99

trade madden 25 on ps4/x1 and get $25 towards madden 15, or 360/ps3 versions get $15 towards it. plus $10 off certificate for it. so $35 off and $25 off i believe

get a free giants character when you buy any skylanders sky force character 

#welcum

Whoa, Twitter was busy this morning. Sneaking into both Target and BBY already, before most of us are even out of bed.

Damn, I knew I should've picked up that cheap Madden on the X-1 the other day from Rakuten.
Hopefully I can trade the 360 Madden towards a One copy. I'm guessing it won't be a problem. Knowing Best Buy, they'll just give a $15 gift card and let you use it on anything.

You can get Madden 25 X1/PS4 for $19.59+tax at GS with PUR and BDay Coupon. Good way to move credit and profit.

The question is: can I get $50 off one copy of Madden 15 if I trade copies of Madden 25 on X1 and PS4?

Not gonna lie, I might pick up both of those LEGO games for $24 with GCU.

They'll be good for a rainy day.

When twitter says 35 off madden is he including the 10 cert for pre ordering or is this a separate promo?
I think we will still get the $10 back if we preorder. I'm going to pick up a $5 reservation card on Tuesday when I get Divergent steelbook. Then I just ordered Madden 25 off Amazon from a 3rd party seller but fulfilled by Amazon for $21.88 new. Then I'm going to trade it on for my $27.50 with gcu and $10 off Madden coupon when I pick the game off. And since I bought the $5 pre order card I'll still get the $10 back in rewards.

What's the $10 off certificate and is the 25$ trade-in a bonus when you trade the game towards madden 15 or is this the total u will get

Last edited:
When twitter says 35 off madden is he including the 10 cert for pre ordering or is this a separate promo?
it says get up to $35 off madden 15 ($25 for trading x1/ps4 copy and the $10 coupon). "plus $10 off coupon" "preorder and purchase" so its probably a coupon you get for preordering or something

There must be someone in Target's shopper marketing department who thinks these pre-order promos are a huge success because of all the cards they sell.

it says get up to $35 off madden 15 ($25 for trading x1/ps4 copy and the $10 coupon). "plus $10 off coupon" "preorder and purchase" so its probably a coupon you get for preordering or something
That sounds like an awesome deal. Might have to cancel my online preorder if that $10 off coupon stacks with the $10 certificate you get for preordering the game.

Do u get the 25 + what the game gets or is it just the 25

Last edited:
That sounds like an awesome deal. Might have to cancel my online preorder if that $10 off coupon stacks with the $10 certificate you get for preordering the game.
no i think theres only 1 $10 off coupon for preordering it.

This'll be the second time this sale offer comes up since I got rejected, and I'll continue to hate you all whose stores don't know their price match policies.

Careful though, they got smart with the trade-in offers. They might just figure out how to isolate the PM from the $15 off in the system this time.

Twitter is made out to be this master BB spy - there are no deals, and therefore nothing to hide. He effectively infiltrated a toilet to steal crap.

I suppose this is great for those who already have Madden 25, and they can get it down to $28, if it stacks with GCU ($60-$25 = $35 * .80 = $28). Sadly, I'm not seeing a good way to pair the $20 Madden 25 sale at TD (which BM will price match) with the offer, because you'd be at $48 after-the-fact,. You might get a few more rewards points from the trade, but that seems to be it.

That's an awesome deal for Madden.  Looks like I'll be getting it day 1.  $13 (after GCU discount and this deal) plus a $10 cert sounds good to me. 

I suppose this is great for those who already have Madden 25, and they can get it down to $28, if it stacks with GCU ($60-$25 = $35 * .80 = $28). Sadly, I'm not seeing a good way to pair the $20 Madden 25 sale at TD (which BM will price match) with the offer, because you'd be at $48 after-the-fact,. You might get a few more rewards points from the trade, but that seems to be it.
From my understanding you will get $25 base tv plus 10% is $27.50 from the game and a $10 off coupon to use when u pick it up. So $47.99 - $37.50 is $10.49 due at pick up. Then we will get the $10 back in my best buy points for the pre order.
Edit: so the $10.49 plus tax is a wash with the $10 back in rewards besides the sales tax. So really it will basically however much we paid for madden 25 after the points clear.

I bought madden 25 for ps4 at target yesterday for 7.xx so I'm good

This'll be the second time this sale offer comes up since I got rejected, and I'll continue to hate you all whose stores don't know their price match policies.

Careful though, they got smart with the trade-in offers. They might just figure out how to isolate the PM from the $15 off in the system this time.
At worst its still decent on certain games that are $39.99 everywhere like Ultra street fighter IV.

From my understanding you will get $25 base tv plus 10% is $27.50 from the game and a $10 off coupon to use when u pick it up. So $47.99 - $37.50 is $10.49 due at pick up. Then we will get the $10 back in my best buy points for the pre order.
Edit: so the $10.49 plus tax is a wash with the $10 back in rewards besides the sales tax. So really it will basically however much we paid for madden 25 after the points clear.
Pretty sure the $10 extra is just the preorder promo. So it would be $47.99 - $27.50 = $20.49 + tax + $10 back in reward points.

Pretty sure the $10 extra is just the preorder promo. So it would be $47.99 - $27.50 = $20.49 + tax + $10 back in reward points.
This deal gets you a $10 off coupon towards Madden and then the $10 RZ certificate is a separate deal.

Does the madden 15 trade deal end on the 16 or does it end when the game comes out

This deal gets you a $10 off coupon towards Madden and then the $10 RZ certificate is a separate deal.
From what Twitter is stating in the OP it just says $10 off certificate and since you are suppose to preorder Madden 15 with this deal it kinda sounds like it is the regular $10 preorder promo best buy has for several of the bigger fall releases.

So I could pre order Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil for PS4 for $45? Need to get to Target this week.

From what Twitter is stating in the OP it just says $10 off certificate and since you are suppose to preorder Madden 15 with this deal it kinda sounds like it is the regular $10 preorder promo best buy has for several of the bigger fall releases.
Twitter worded it wrong. The ad says "$10 off coupon toward Madden 15."

They're two separate things. You'll still get the $10 reward certificate.

Plus, you don't get the coupon when you pre-order Madden 15. You get it when you trade in Madden 25.

bread's done
Back