DEAD! Power A DualShock 4 Controller Charging System $24.99 (free shipping) with $25 Dell PROMO eGC

Score, need something to do with my stacks of Dell $25 gift cards. Cost me $2.70 with next day shipping and I get a $25 and $2.50 (Dell Advantage) gift cards back.

Thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an excellent deal for an excellent device. Absolutely love mine and I got it at launch.

bought the physical version of ultra super street fighter on 7/25/14 which would give $25 gift card but haven't seen it yet... it showed 2-7 days before getting it... so I might miss out on this one.

went ahead and got one, next day shipping was free for me which was kinda weird but good

not sure what to put the dell GC towards though, i guess one of the fall games will be still fine time wise... I know dell kinda sucks getting games to you on time though

This would be great for me if they had dual shock 4s I could use the gift card on. I need a second one and don't know what else I would ever get from them.

Anyone else's order not showing on their account page? I'm concerned that they're canceling this w/o notice. I paid via PayPal.

Anyone else's order not showing on their account page? I'm concerned that they're canceling this w/o notice. I paid via PayPal.
My order from around 4pm eastern is showing, but the gift card isn't. I chatted with support, and they assured me that the gift card was also coming (in 10-20 days) even though it doesn't show in the order confirmation.

Another interesting fact about my order : I got free overnight shipping, but they aren't planning on shipping it until August 7. Hmm...

So you get a $25 card with the purchase of the charger?

Just making sure. I didn't see anything about it on the linked page.

OP been searching Dell's site for how you found this deal. I literally have stacks of these digital gift cards going to expire. Was there a trick to finding this one? I didn't see it listed under gaming special.

Yeah, I don't see any mention of a $25 GC on the product page or in my cart after I add the charger to it, so no buy for me!  Thanks anyways, OP!

bread's done
Back