One Piece Unlimited World Red PS3 Day One Edition for $39.99 ($31.99 GCU) at Best Buy

I have this on Vita, so I can't attest to the PS3 version's quality, but I can't get enough of it. Very highly recommended, especially if you're a One Piece fan. :joystick:

Worth buying if it'll go in a backlog until I beat Graces f and Xillia 2? Or is this the type of One Piece game that will drop in price further?

Damn. I've already got the Vita version and I don't double dip very often but for this price it's super tempting. Might wait and see if it holds till next payday.

I rented it from gamefly and beat it but I found it to be really bland and boring. And this is coming from a One Piece fan.The side quest were pretty lame and the main story took me 7 hours to beat. I only played a bit of the colliseum mode but that was also boring.

I've seen it for sale at GameStop and Toys R Us as well as Best Buy. No way the PS3 version will be rare. I've also seen the 3DS version for sale at Toys R Us. The rarest version is the Vita version since it is a GameStop exclusive.

I rented it from gamefly and beat it but I found it to be really bland and boring. And this is coming from a One Piece fan.The side quest were pretty lame and the main story took me 7 hours to beat. I only played a bit of the colliseum mode but that was also boring.
To each his own, I guess. I'm a big fan of the series (read up through Vol. 71 of the manga) and like I said in my earlier post, I can't get enough of it. Maybe the fact that I also really like the Dynasty Warriors series helps. :whistle2:k

To each his own, I guess. I'm a big fan of the series (read up through Vol. 71 of the manga) and like I said in my earlier post, I can't get enough of it. Maybe the fact that I also really like the Dynasty Warriors series helps. :whistle2:k
I downloaded Pirate Warriors 2 on PSN and I loved that game. I have like 40+ hours on that but for some reason Unlimited World Red was just not that fun for me.

Maybe if it had Online COOP it would have been a bit less boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back