Diablo III Ultimate Evil friends/discussion

jedi0077

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I am looking forward to this game. It drove me crazy not buying the expansion on pc when it released. Im really excited about some of the new gameplay features. Different level characters playing together being the best. If you play post below!

Yes I will be playing it. I have my wife, 16 year old son and 15 year old daughter that enjoyed couch 4 player co-oping on the ps3. We are pretty excited about the ps4 version. We didn't get deep into 3 when I found out this was coming out on the ps4. I own and beat the PC version when it 1st came out and the console version was a lot better to me.

I bought DIII on its pc launch. Rough launch if you remember. Add that I was playing on a 15" laptop you would see why the ps3 version grabbed my attention. 50" and real sound. One impossible trophy away from platinum. My psn is pack3rs0wn3rcb

Only played D3 once on my friend's 360. The most annoying thing was only one player could go into skills/inventory menu at a time. Still planning to get it for PS4 since I'm scraping the bottom of the co-op barrel now. Anyone know if they revamped splitscreen menus?

Really looking forward to this as I've been patiently waiting to try the expansion after playing the main game a bunch on PS3. I don't really do PC gaming anymore.

We can transfer over PS3 characters, right? If so, I will definitely be playing this. Add me if you want to try to join up sometime. Always happy to add more CAGs.

Blizzard is yet to announce if they will support this game with the same updates and additions the pc version will get. Bad move. The game is so much better on consoles.(surprised me!)

I played the 360 demo for a little bit apart from that i've never played a Diablo game. I might be getting this for PS4 seems like fun!

Did they fix the save file editing? No more people running around with 500k damage weaps?

It ruined the game for me last time on PS3, joining a lobby with people using modded gear and just steamrolling everything. 

Was pretty funny seeing them die from reflect mobs though. 

saw a dev twitch stream they said they have putt in "barriers" for cheaters and hacked things. Making it so it will only work offline.

saw a dev twitch stream they said they have putt in "barriers" for cheaters and hacked things. Making it so it will only work offline.
My understanding is that it's more of a sanity check. So people can still mod items but they can't have more affixes than allowed normally or crazy numbers of gem slots and stuff like that. I haven't seen anything on stat ranges but I would hope that those would be part of the check as well. (also people can still dupe)

I had hoped that UEE would have clan support as that would at least let people have a semi-public group of legit people to play with but it doesn't looks like clans are in for UEE. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Weak, Console Diablo is doomed, too many yamchas.

Srs, mods/dupers are pretty pathetic. Seems like most people are okay with it for some reason, hopefully they find a way to keep people with dupes and mods offline, until then playing is kinda pointless. 

Battle.net posted a very detailed blog and FAQ about "Cross-brand" and "cross-generational" saves.

Q. What types of cross-brand and cross-generation transfers are supported for Ultimate Evil Edition?
The following transfers are currently supported:

PS3 > Xbox One
Xbox 360 > PS4
PS3 > PS4
Xbox 360 > Xbox One

The goal of cross-brand/cross-generational transfers is to support players who may have switched brands when next-gen systems were released for PlayStation and Xbox, but don't want to leave their progress from original Diablo III behind when upgrading to the Ultimate Evil Edition.

As a follow up to that, please note that the following cross-platform transfers will not be supported:

Xbox 360 > PS3
PS3 > Xbox 360
PS4 > Xbox One
Xbox One > PS4

Saved data will be automatically loaded after installation of same-platform upgrades to Ultimate Evil Edition (PS3 > PS3 and Xbox 360 > Xbox 360).

Q. What data will transfer?
Your hero, item, and game progress data will all transfer.

I got a hacked item without even knowing it one night. I was playing with some people and this guy dropped a ring. The Black Ring it was called. Was crazy damage and life regen per hit with 4 slots lol. I put it on my sons character so he could play with my lvl 60 on harder difficulties. No idea how people can make an item for a game.

I got a hacked item without even knowing it one night. I was playing with some people and this guy dropped a ring. The Black Ring it was called. Was crazy damage and life regen per hit with 4 slots lol. I put it on my sons character so he could play with my lvl 60 on harder difficulties. No idea how people can make an item for a game.
modded consoles

Not sure if someone posted this, doesn't appear so;

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/07/diablo-iii-on-ps4-new-ultimate-evil-edition-details/

One more cool piece of news for PS4 players: the next-gen console architecture makes it much easier for us to offer ongoing patch support for the PS4 version of the Ultimate Evil Edition. This means that as we continue to patch the game on PC, we’ll now be able to roll out related patch content, as appropriate, on PS4 as well. It’ll take some additional time beyond the PC patch rollout, but we’ll get them to you as quickly as possible.

Thank you for posting this, I was reading that they may not patch updates. Going to be a preorder for me tomorrow. Anyone want to join up for co-op? Add me on PSN whatamidoinglol
I'll probably be looking for a few people to play with. I also need to find a deal on a second controller so my wife and I can play.

Anyone know if it'll just add "DLC" trophies to the old trophy list? (PS3 version)

I'm kind of hoping it's a new list, so I can have 2 diablo plats. :p

But the chances of that don't look good since it's literally "the original game + the expansion" in the store description...

Whole new trophy set for UEE. (they've actually received a good deal of flak for not releasing a proper expansion for PS3/360...well that and the fact that they won't be supporting those versions post-launch)

This, Last of Us, Minecraft, Madden and Destiny are all on my list of games I want over the next 30 days. The rest of the fall releases are gonna have to really impress me.

On my lAst ps3 Diablo3 trophy. lvl30 hardcore. Got to 25 tonight. 25 is where I died last time.... might just go back and farm lvl1's lol

Five more days to release! Looking forward to this too, it's been getting great reviews for PS4.
It's strangely being ignored. Its not in target or best buys ad next week. No commercials. Not even online banners. I guess Blizz knows at this point that if they put out something... We will buy it. lol

It's strangely being ignored. Its not in target or best buys ad next week. No commercials. Not even online banners. I guess Blizz knows at this point that if they put out something... We will buy it. lol
I actually saw a commercial for it on TV. I was surprised!

I'll be getting this next week and I'm definitely down for playing with some of you guys.  PSN name is TheUMX, just send me a message and we'll play some time.

Running at 60fps is really impressive with 4 players eviserating tons of baddies. Kudos to activision for grabbing all the hp ps4 has to offer. I cant wait to listen to it on my ps gold headphones too!

I'll be picking this game up in 2 weeks when gamestop has their 50% trade in and would love some ps4 friends to play with. My ps4 id is razrvamp. Feel free to add me

Shipwreck tweeted a good question and made me wonder, how is the ps4 handling trophies for multiple couch co-op players, does anyone know?

So I won't lie...i'm considering remote play for this. Depending on lag that may very well be how I spend most of my time with this.

EDIT: Hold shit, just thought about this; can't I use my PS Vita as a second controller with this? Beats spending $65+ (Canada) on a new controller.

Shipwreck tweeted a good question and made me wonder, how is the ps4 handling trophies for multiple couch co-op players, does anyone know?
I believe I read a day or two ago (I think in one of the reviews, don't recall where exactly) that both players can be logged into separate psn ids, and both players will earn trophies on their own.

Just got my PS4 this week. This will be the first game I pick up (and probably the only one until Destiny). My friend list is basically empty now, so feel free to add me:

psn id: madcatz1999

Anyone know if this has voice chat? On that note, I've heard something about PSN party chat in other games; how does that work? You can make a group of your psn friends and chat to the group while you're playing any game (whether it's the same game or different games)?

bread's done
Back