how many copys of The Last Of Us for ps4.do u think will sell day1 today

The PS3 version sold ~7 million copies with ~80 million PS3s in the world, as a brand new game. PS4 just passed 7 million just recently so I doubt the game will sell 4 million copies. 

I would say 500k maybe 1 million by end of month?.A lot of people I know are trading up for it or buying for the first time due to being on the 360 bandwagon.

traded my PS3 copy for PS4 copy comparison video wasn't much different between the two but am looking forward to new maps for MP.

I doubt it'll be that high. Maybe close to 1 mill at the highest. Then again we could all be proven wrong. Only time will tell. 

And there are a lot fewer people who own PS4. Plus some people won't want to play through the game again, even if it is remastered.

500k seems like a solid number given the lower install base of the PS4 and the fact that it isn't new anymore. Would be surprised if it hit 1 Million.

Im just fucking around but honestly who cares. Its just a GOTY edition that would have been the same price on PS3 anyways and im sure people would then bitch they didn't release it on PS4.

Its a great game for the PS4 esp for people that did not get a chance to play it on PS3.

Its a dead period for games anyways (not just PS4) so its great time to have it come out.

Yeah I was just pointing it out but it hardly matters. I'm glad it came out since I never played the PS3 version and bought this one on the fly.

Can't wait to see what everyone has been hyping.

Looks like a movie is coming and also did you know there's a ps4 bundle no themed system just the black system

I am now convinced that starmask2k3 is a robot that posts things simply because that's its only function, but that there's is an error in its logic processing unit. And it's basic grammer/spelling unit. 

bread's done
Back