$36.00 1-Year Xbox Live Cards @Wal-Mart (YMMV)

Puppet Pal Saul

CAGiversary!
Hey CAGS- first real deal post here-

Found some physical Xbox Live 1-Year cards at my local Wal-Mart on clearance for $36.00, originally $59.99. I found them in the normal clearance section (bowls, puzzles, Duck Dynasty stuff) mixed in with some headphones and other electronics that were NOT in the electronics clearance section. The cards come with this crappy little vinyl carrying tote. Here's some pictures. Happy hunting!

I know on another thread that someone mentioned price matching to a reciept from one store to another (like Best Buy).

Any truth to this since the item doesn't come up as clearance?

These are almost always individual stores. So op needs to mention the location. Wm clearance is run by the dept manager who gets x number of dollars to mark things down. Generally they end up marking them 10% off since they have very limited "clearance dollars" to go around.

These are almost always individual stores. So op needs to mention the location. Wm clearance is run by the dept manager who gets x number of dollars to mark things down. Generally they end up marking them 10% off since they have very limited "clearance dollars" to go around.
That's interesting to know. I always wondered why Walmart clearance was suck a huge joke and now I know.

The tote bag/backpack it comes with is meant to be usable with the NFL's new rules regarding bags and purses. Nothing fancy but seemed of a decent enough quality.

Yeah walmart clearance usually sucks. Just saw 8 assassins creed 3 collectors editions clearanced to the bargain price of $119.98.

Here is the locator for anyone interested.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-Live-NFL-12-Month-Card-Bundle-Xbox-360-Xbox-One-Xbox-360-Xbox-One/33830734

Sadly, all the stores ive been to, "Clearance" means "3 cents off of SRP". The biggest discount I have seen was $34 for Inifnity sets instead of $34.96
I don't know why, but I can't check my stores. We have 3 Wal-Marts in this city, but only one comes up in the search, and it says that this isn't available there. Maybe those stores just never carried it, IDK.

Hmm I'll have to check it out.  wal-mart is the closest big box store to me and I've never seen those there.  They say they're available though.  Guess I'll know in a little bit.

bread's done
Back