Free $5 fandango codes

Grupi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
394 (100%)
Go to this site.
https://nestle.promo.eprize.com/confections/

Put in fake info, there should be 5 slots to enter a code. Put this code in 5 times CS8436. After you do that it should say Congrats you earned a $5 code. Hit refresh and it will send you one more. I got mine emailed in a little under 5 mins.

-post below or like this if I helped you out :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find actually,hasn't been posted yet ether

Use the code five times and it worked for me

Might use it soon to see a movie down at the AMC for 2 bucks XD gives me a reason to use my free drink coupon too from another promo.

Sucks that I can't use this for some DBZ tickets at this movie theaters near me, says it doesn't sell tickets.. but nice find I appreciate it!

So you can get two codes total if you just click enter more codes when it pops up after the first set and use the same code five more times. Also 2 5$ off codes are good for one code per ticket purchased. So 2 tickets you can use up to two codes for 10 bucks off total and so on. 

Thanks, in for 2.  Stupid Fandango "fee" makes this less of a deal, but pocket hot dogs make up for the difference.

Thanks.  Now I regret buying my Guardians Of The Galaxy tix this past Sunday...

Oh well, I'm sure they'll be great for the second time I watch it.

so, my tickets are 5.75 plus the fee. It won't let me apply two coupons. :( So 2.00 out of pocket. Maybe I'll use these in a few weeks when there is some better movies playing. 

They charge a processing fee.  Don't remember if it's a flat $2.xx per order or $1.xx per ticket.  It can usually be paid with your certificate, but it makes the cost of a ticket higher than buying at the box office.

My 2 code e-mails have arrived (took about 10 minutes).   Didn't open them yet to see what they look like...

So you can get two codes total if you just click enter more codes when it pops up after the first set and use the same code five more times. Also 2 5$ off codes are good for one code per ticket purchased. So 2 tickets you can use up to two codes for 10 bucks off total and so on.
Thanks, will get two to stack for a movie soon. What if my girl gets two but wants to use those codes on my account on a separate transaction, will that work too?

Thanks, will get two to stack for a movie soon. What if my girl gets two but wants to use those codes on my account on a separate transaction, will that work too?
As long as its still 1 code per ticket you can use the codes from this promotion. They aren't tied to anything and the only limit is the one per ticket.

Many thanks OP! I was just about to leave to get tickets for Guardians of the Galaxy, and I'm glad I checked here first. I did the process 4 times total (2 times for 2 emails) and used all 4 codes in 1 transaction for 4 tickets. Even with the Fandango fee I still paid about half price for the tickets ($20 off). Thanks again for this awesome find.

its a 1.25 fee for each ticket and my tickets were 5.75 each. You can only use one let ticket either way, which I didn't know until I tried the single ticket. 2.00 a piece isn't bad, but I'm broke right now. Haha

damn where do you guys live that your movie tickets are only $5.75? I wish mine were that cheap the cheapest is like $8 or $9 but you have to go at like 10am for that price.

I got a couple so my family can see Guardians this weekend cheap.

If you regularly go to AMC theaters you probably want to sign up for Stubs (it's like $12) you get $10 back on every $100 you spend, and you don't have to pay Fandango service fees.

Many thanks OP! I was just about to leave to get tickets for Guardians of the Galaxy, and I'm glad I checked here first. I did the process 4 times total (2 times for 2 emails) and used all 4 codes in 1 transaction for 4 tickets. Even with the Fandango fee I still paid about half price for the tickets ($20 off). Thanks again for this awesome find.
Many thanks op! Will most likely use these for Guardians of the Galaxy this weekend
I got a couple so my family can see Guardians this weekend cheap.

If you regularly go to AMC theaters you probably want to sign up for Stubs (it's like $12) you get $10 back on every $100 you spend, and you don't have to pay Fandango service fees.
Nice find OP! Still looking to see a couple movies before Guardians and this will help.
Possibly earn $5 - $10 in Shop Your Way Rewards if you are buying Guardians of the Galaxy tickets from Fandango.

http://www.shopyourway.com/marvel

nice, thanks op!

also, If I want to purchase 4 movie tickets in one transaction, can I input 4 codes to take $20 off?

Or 2 tickets using 4 codes for $20 off that?

nice, thanks op!

also, If I want to purchase 4 movie tickets in one transaction, can I input 4 codes to take $20 off?

Or 2 tickets using 4 codes for $20 off that?
One code per ticket, so the 4 should work. Worked for three in one transaction for me.

bread's done
Back