$20 Next Gen Games @ TigerDirect

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:42 AM

There are some $20 games at TigerDirect. If you do not have one near you, you can PM these games at Best Buy. They are an official retailer Best Buy Price Matches. Madden 25 is the only game with Free Shipping.

:xb1:

Madden 25 $19.97

Forza Motorsport 5 $19.97

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag $19.97

Call of Duty: Ghosts $19.97

:ps4:

Killzone: Shadowfall $19.97

Posted Image

#2 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:43 AM

Damn would have loved ACIV for the PS4.

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#3 kratier

kratier

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:52 AM

are they used or new copies it doesnt say

#4 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:55 AM

are they used or new copies it doesnt say

New copies. TigerDirect doesn't sell used games as far as I know.

Posted Image

#5 Lil Frier

Lil Frier

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:20 AM

Hmm...will have to check if this is still up after golf tomorrow, because I don't care to deal with creating an account tonight. Forza at $20 is nice, depending on the shipping that it adds.

#6 Naterrs

Naterrs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:17 AM

Damn, shipping to AK is $10. Would have gone for Killzone if it was only a couple bucks.

#7 Lil Frier

Lil Frier

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:15 AM

So it's also known, you can get the Bone headset and the chat adapter for $10 each as well. HOWEVER, it's not $10 straight-up, it's $25 with a $15 mail-in rebate.

Adapter: http://www.tigerdire...7133&CatId=8844

Headset: http://www.tigerdire...4041&CatId=8844

The offer on the rebates lasts through 7/31, so for those looking at getting any games, that might be the end date for those offers as well.

#8 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:22 PM

Meh,
Thought about picking up a backup adaptor, and would've done it if shipping was free. Probably better off not to...TigerDirect is such a pain in the ass to deal with.

#9 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:18 PM

I keep saying it, but give me a damn force feedback wheel for a relatively fair price and I'm down for Forza.

#10 segasonic128

segasonic128

Segasonic

• CAG in Training

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:23 PM

thanks!

#11 Noriyuke127

Noriyuke127

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:29 PM

I wish ac4 was 20 for ps4

#12 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

If I weren't so far into AC4 on 360, I'd bite at this price. In for Forza at Best Buy. Thanks OP!

Currently Playing:
:360: Rocksmith 2014

:xb1: Titanfall, Madden 15

#13 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:43 PM

I wish ac4 was 20 for ps4

I got in on the $10 rakuten One deal last week. I was surprised the difference between 3 and 4. 3 did feel semi rushed and very long at the beginning. 4 might end up being my favorite if it continues this way

#14 Lil Frier

Lil Frier

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:04 PM

If I weren't so far into AC4 on 360, I'd bite at this price. In for Forza at Best Buy. Thanks OP!

Will Best Buy price match Tiger Direct? Sweet balls, that's great. I might be off to Best Buy later.

Meh,
Thought about picking up a backup adaptor, and would've done it if shipping was free. Probably better off not to...TigerDirect is such a pain in the ass to deal with.

A guy below mentioned that BB price matches TD (it's in their policy on their site). If you're lucky, you could try to get BB to price match to $10 on the adapter, if you get someone too lazy/dumb to notice that it's a rebate, and not an instant sale.

#15 toocool17

toocool17

Gamer 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:09 PM

I was able to price match Forza at best buy, no problems at all.

#16 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:22 PM

Why are people still calling PS4/X1 games next gen?:lol: 

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#17 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:26 PM

Why are people still calling PS4/X1 games next gen? :lol:

Because the media says it is. In all seriousness because until everyone calls the "Next Gen" the current gen, people might still get confused... Travesty, I know.

Posted Image

#18 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

I was able to price match Forza at best buy, no problems at all.

Me too. It was in their list. Did it right at the register.

Currently Playing:
:360: Rocksmith 2014

:xb1: Titanfall, Madden 15

#19 Lil Frier

Lil Frier

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:42 PM

I think I'm going to call them and try it (just got back from golf and eating lunch). I'll try to get them to PM, then set it for in-store pick-up. I'm not sure how their online PM works, but I'm also going to see if they adjust the price without voiding the GCU, just for the heck of it. If I can get another $8 off, cool. If not, no biggie.

#20 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:47 PM

I think I'm going to call them and try it (just got back from golf and eating lunch). I'll try to get them to PM, then set it for in-store pick-up. I'm not sure how their online PM works, but I'm also going to see if they adjust the price without voiding the GCU, just for the heck of it. If I can get another $8 off, cool. If not, no biggie.

Process is super simple. I think you're better off doing an in-store PM rather than on the phone, but that's just me. You can show them on your phone yourself, or you can have them look it up on their computer. Depending on the employee, they might give you problems if the item is out of stock. If they deny you saying it's not part of their PM, just show them their own PM policy. GCU does not work with PM, so it's either or.

Posted Image

#21 Lil Frier

Lil Frier

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:55 PM

Whelp, doesn't matter now. It sold out while I was on hold to talk to the representative, so I can't get it now. I would have gotten it if their wretched chat service wasn't so bad that it sent me to the cell phone department, made me call back, then still couldn't understand a simple instruction and made me go through 2 extra people to try to match it. Second time I got XBoned trying to get Forza for $20 now.

Wish I'd have thought to tell people to spam Amazon about the TD price so they would have lowered it as well. Poopy. I recommend alerting Amazon to the other prices to see if they'll drop Madden, AC, and Ghosts to $19.97 though, not sure if they'll match TD.

#22 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:59 PM

Whelp, doesn't matter now. It sold out while I was on hold to talk to the representative, so I can't get it now. I would have gotten it if their wretched chat service wasn't so bad that it sent me to the cell phone department, made me call back, then still couldn't understand a simple instruction and made me go through 2 extra people to try to match it. Second time I got XBoned trying to get Forza for $20 now.

Wish I'd have thought to tell people to spam Amazon about the TD price so they would have lowered it as well. Poopy. I recommend alerting Amazon to the other prices to see if they'll drop Madden, AC, and Ghosts to $19.97 though, not sure if they'll match TD.

Just go in store if it's not too much of a hassle. Workers don't usually care, but if you get one that does it'd be a waste.

EDIT:

I retract that. I didn't see it said only available in stores. I'll check mobile if it still shows the price. That'd work.

Posted Image

#23 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:05 PM

Why are people still calling PS4/X1 games next gen? :lol:

Give it til the start of next year, and they'll become current gen more widely. (excluding the most powerful 4th gen console, the WiiU :P )

#24 Lil Frier

Lil Frier

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:09 PM

Tiger Direct is listing Forza as in-stock again, but with only 1 copy left. I was able to call up Best Buy (my store doesn't open for another hour), get it price matched, and have it set for in-store pickup when they open. If you, like me, didn't get it before it sold out yesterday, this is your heads-up to go to the store or call Best Buy quickly.

#25 Kablasia

Kablasia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:14 PM

Might try to pm this at BB with black flag need some more games other than fifa lol

#26 machinematrix

machinematrix

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:28 PM

They also have an x1 controller with play and charge kit for $60 which isn't bad

http://m.tigerdirect...roducts/8585444

#27 chrisdotrivera

chrisdotrivera

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:51 PM

will walmart price match this?

#28 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

No. Walmart does not have a Price Match policy.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#29 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:16 PM

Walmart don't price match online prices only weekly sale ads prices listed in physical sale ads of local retailers

#30 srac84

srac84

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:20 PM

Don't forget to pay with citi wallet for 25 back if you spend 25 or more but you have to have a citi mastercard