Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:51 PM

http://www.gamestop....cker-star/89905

http://www.gamestop....aclemask/102940

#2 ctclements

ctclements

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:55 PM

Wow, those are great prices.  I wish I hadn't bought both of these previously.  I think they are still sitting in the shrink wrap.

Check out my kickstarter! http://kck.st/WG3QAp I don't know how to make the widget work :(

#3 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:56 PM

if i still had a 3ds id pick up professor layton ! sticker star sucks from what ive heard
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#4 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:57 PM

Paper Mario is pretty fun I bought it when Best Buy had it on sale last year and I found it to be pretty good. Is Professor Layton any good?

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#5 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Wow, those are great prices. I wish I hadn't bought both of these previously. I think they are still sitting in the shrink wrap.

exactly I bought miracle mask for $16 several months ago still shrink wrapped also cause I didn't think it would get any lower then $16 guess I was wrong

#6 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Huh, no used prices listed online? I wonder if they're cheaper used (e.g., $8.99).

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/21]: :ps3: Just Cause 2 (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#7 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:58 PM

Paper Mario is pretty fun I bought it when Best Buy had it on sale last year and I found it to be pretty good. Is Professor Layton any good?

all the professor layton games are great especially if you like games requiring thinking and solving puzzles and riddles and etc.

#8 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:01 PM

I really didn't like Sticker Star, though I did manage to slog through it. It took me less than 13 hours, too, no joke (I hear others say it took them quite a few hours more). They really sucked all of the soul out of the series with that game, which should be a crime.

That being said, I may just pick it up with that $5 coupon and gift it to someone.

#9 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

Hometown Story is $19.99

#10 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

Geeze, $10 for Paper Mario SS? I might have to finally grab that.

cagSig.png515886.png

#11 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

Spirit Camera is also $10

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#12 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

I needed to burn my $5 off coupon anyways, so might as well use it now on these guys.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#13 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

Well. There goes my 5 dollar off coupon(s)

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#14 Cajunstarwalker

Cajunstarwalker

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

in for Layton if I find it, Sticker Star isn't even worth $5

#15 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:14 PM

If anyone here can check in-store for the used prices for the OP's titles since the others seem to have used listings, it would be appreciated.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/21]: :ps3: Just Cause 2 (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#16 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Thanks for the heads up, OP.  Might grab Professor Layton for $10 (have been waiting on a drop on that...even though I still haven't finished the Last Specter).

Btw, Spirit Camera is pretty cool for $10, too, as long as you aren't expecting too much as a Fatal Frame fan.  Just make sure you have like surface-of-the-sun level lighting in the room where you play it or the AR gets touchy.

#17 FrogTheWarrior

FrogTheWarrior

Let's Rock

• CAGiversary!

Grabbed both. Thanks OP!

sig.gif

#18 biller88

biller88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Thanks for this. 

Let's see if my store has a few in stock.

#19 Hsith

Hsith

Black Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:16 PM

Grabbed both. Thanks O0!

Me too. Thanks OP.

#20 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:16 PM

I really didn't like Sticker Star, though I did manage to slog through it. It took me less than 13 hours, too, no joke (I hear others say it took them quite a few hours more). They really sucked all of the soul out of the series with that game, which should be a crime.

That being said, I may just pick it up with that $5 coupon and gift it to someone.

I've been playing the series from its SNES roots all the way through, and I loved this game. Sticker Star simply retains the franchise's penchant for offering something different, as did Thousand-Year Door and Super before it. The game play is fresh, fun, and unique to the series. There's a good story, funny dialogue, memorable characters, and beautiful 3D effects. I spent about the same time exploring the game as you did playing it all the way through, and I have to say that you most likely missed a lot of its charm by blazing through it.

Going into the game with the mindset that it isn't as good as previous titles will obviously take away from your experience. It's not that it isn't as good as Super Paper Mario; it's just different. Definitely a game for open-minded people.

Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#21 EdTheRevelator

EdTheRevelator

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

Woah, forgot I had that coupon from some stupid Kongregate offer! Thanks for unknowingly reminding me lol, gonna pick up Prof. Layton.

#22 lst0227

lst0227

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

Thanks OP grabbed Prof Layton.

#23 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:22 PM

exactly I bought miracle mask for $16 several months ago still shrink wrapped also cause I didn't think it would get any lower then $16 guess I was wrong

It is Gamestop, no guarantee the new games will be shrinkwrapped.

default.png2.png

#24 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:24 PM

I've been playing the series from its SNES roots all the way through, and I loved this game. Sticker Star simply retains the franchise's penchant for offering something different, as did Thousand-Year Door and Super before it. The game play is fresh, fun, and unique to the series. There's a good story, funny dialogue, memorable characters, and beautiful 3D effects. I spent about the same time exploring the game as you did playing it all the way through, and I have to say that you most likely missed a lot of its charm by blazing through it.

Going into the game with the mindset that it isn't as good as previous titles will obviously take away from your experience. It's not that it isn't as good as Super Paper Mario; it's just different. Definitely a game for open-minded people.

I actually played it soon after it came out and didn't have any expectations going in other than that it was going to have the same level of writing and fun gameplay as the others, which it didn't live up to for me. It's great if you enjoyed it, but the majority opinion seems to be that it lacks much of the charm and witty writing that the older titles (especially the original and Thousand Year Door) had. The battle system was, in my opinion, horribly boring and pointless, to the point where I would go out of my way to avoid battles because there was just no reason for them. In addition, boss battles could be horribly difficult if you didn't know to look for a special hidden sticker in another area beforehand and try using it during the battle, which would then make them as pointlessly easy as the normal battles.

I feel like you can only truly enjoy this game if you haven't played the originals and/or don't want a similar type of experience.

#25 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:31 PM

If you're looking for Saver filler, I highly suggest: http://www.gamestop....ng-socks/114593

#26 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:45 PM

Professor Layton is worth it. Pick it up, guys!

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#27 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

WOW

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#28 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:02 PM

Holy

#29 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:04 PM

Too bad I have Layton digital from that free promo when I got my 3DS.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#30 cyko

cyko

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:05 PM

Does anyone know if this will ring up the same price in store?