Killer Instinct Combo Breaker Pack out 9/23, $20

I guess the deal is that it comes with TJ Combo, but I'm not sure I'd want to change from the game being "digital" to the game being "physical".

This makes me wish I had pulled the trigger on the Pin-Ultimate Edition when it was on sale.  :-({|=

At the rate we are getting xbone titles on games with gold this will be free eventually. Maybe September?

You have to install physical discs anyway so I'd rather just wait for a blowout XBL sale and go digital. Thanks for the thread though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, I'll be passing after how shitty their support got with the Pin edition.

Missed 2 challenges because they took forever to post them (One didnt even get posted on their site, but on a fan site a few days before expiration), and their forums are deader than dead.

Meh, I'll be passing after how shitty their support got with the Pin edition.

Missed 2 challenges because they took forever to post them (One didnt even get posted on their site, but on a fan site a few days before expiration), and their forums are deader than dead.
I haven't seen anything at all for months. I've just been buying the pins outright. I've got three months worth I still need to buy to keep my set current. Hope they don't pull them off the pinny arcade website before then..

I guess the deal is that it comes with TJ Combo, but I'm not sure I'd want to change from the game being "digital" to the game being "physical".

This makes me wish I had pulled the trigger on the Pin-Ultimate Edition when it was on sale. :-({|=
No you dont, that thing has been such a mess since day one that most of us have given up on it

FvlLH7F.png

Bought the Pin Edition... not happy with the customer service.... will buy this, too.

I'm too much of a KI fan not to buy anything they put out.

Dunno if it's much of a deal, but it arrives on physical disc on 9/23. Comes with all 8 characters plus token for TJ Combo character for season 2.

Ill help, it isn't a deal at all. You just said a game was coming out.........that's it. No price breaks, no coupons, no rebates......no nothing......not even a link to the "deal".

That's pretty bogus.

So basically $20 for KI Classic then $20 for the Xbox One KI game if you go complete digital...

This is news to people that like to have physical versions of their games and IT IS something noteworthy in that it comes with a new character.

On that note, I really hope people who already own the game have a way to get TJ Combo without buying this version. Still for $16 at best buy, I might get it anyway.

Back in my day, we paid $70 for Street Fighter 2 with 8 characters. Then, we paid another $70 for Turbo, and then another $70 for Super...

This is news to people that like to have physical versions of their games and IT IS something noteworthy in that it comes with a new character.

On that note, I really hope people who already own the game have a way to get TJ Combo without buying this version. Still for $16 at best buy, I might get it anyway.
Completely irrational contradictory thinking on M$'s part - throw in bonus dlc code for people who prefer physical format...

bread's done
Back