Battle Royale: The Complete Collection [Blu-ray] @ Amazon $12.99

So tempting but if I get it, it's the 4th time I bought it. Great find OP. Everyone should have this movie (well and 2) on their shelf.

Sequel was most likely lacking because the Original Director died during production. His son took up the duty to finish it. 

I'm on my phone right now but Target.com also has it for $13.

I can't post the link since it's going to look like a mess. I'll add it to the OP in the morning.

Wow.... I don't think I've read a review more full of bullshit than the one Amazon has up...."

"With the Japanese currently leading the way in thought-provoking cinematic violence"

..........seriously?

Here is an Unboxing video I found and it has a really nice packaging.
99% chance it will be in a standard 4-disc BD Amaray case. The digibook was only for a short 1st print run and sold out within a month after release. Personally, I don't like odd packaging (amaray or steelbook only, please), so I was happy to sell my digibook for almost twice what I paid for it...

...especially after watching it again...it's not as great as I remember it being a decade ago.

If you've never seen it, know full well that it is a great movie, but it loses luster after seeing it once, and it's rather long. (full disclosure: I don't like watching movies or playing games that I've previously seen/beaten and still remember)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back