Anarchy Reigns(PS3)|Resident Evil:Operation Racoon City(X360) $5 New/$4.49 Used @ Gamestop

have you even played racoon city, it is not that bad.
If there was an unlike button, I would unlike this post lol. I paid full price for that piece of shit too, because I love Resident Evil. That game wasn't bad, it was horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of these third-rate games actually look fun but it's hard to justify buying them when I have actual good games in the backlog.

If there was an unlike button, I would unlike this post lol. I paid full price for that pos too, because I love Resident Evil.
i mean unless you are comparing it to the resident evil series. it is basically a spin off. if you look at it as your generic shooter. it is just average.

Colonial Marines is so bad I gave up on it.
thank god, i thought it was the only one. i almost threw my controller at my tv screen. only a few games does that to me. colonial alien marines, and dark siders 1/2 series off the top of my head

i mean unless you are comparing it to the resident evil series. it is basically a spin off. if you look at it as your generic shooter. it is just average.
So it's average compared to generic average things...

It was so promising in development to take the L4D formula to the next level and then it was a turd.

I was just so disappointed in it. Resident Evil is my favorite game series ever, I actually thought it was going to be good.

WUT? Those were great
To be fair I'd say the only decent RE game in awhile has been Revelations. I thought 6 was garbage (yet I loved 5).

So it's average compared to generic average things...

It was so promising in development to take the L4D formula to the next level and then it was a turd.
well they lied, just like Gearbox did, when did showed the tech non-playable demo at e3 or something for alien colonial marines, that was different from the outcome of the actual game.

I was just so disappointed in it. Resident Evil is my favorite game series ever, I actually thought it was going to be good.

WUT? Those were great
the thing i remember from the darksider series was, go here, jump/platfrom this portal, move this gigantic marble size ball into this hole. jump more so you can get to your location. i thought i was playing mario 3d world for the wii u

the thing i remember from the darksider series was, go here, jump/platfrom this portal, move this gigantic marble size ball into this hole. jump more so you can get to your location. i thought i was playing mario 3d world for the wii u
That series seems to be 50/50 on if people like it or not. I personally loved it, hoping for a 3rd one.

Let this be a lesson to anyone thinking yeah I'll pick up Remember Me for $9.99.
the developer folded/ bankrupt/ shut down. it also flopped in sales sold only 144.000 in total, and in the eyes of capcom, it was a disappointment. it will probably end up like a cult classic like mirrors edge.

Let this be a lesson to anyone thinking yeah I'll pick up Remember Me for $9.99.
That's why you use the $5 Kong coupon if you're going to pick it up.

You mean Zelda.

That's why you use the $5 Kong coupon if you're going to pick it up.

You mean Zelda.
i never found zelda appealing, that is probably why. i was never a huge fan of nintendo consoles. especially after other companies decided to get into the console business, like sega, sony, microsoft.

I think I'm going to be sick. I bought Remember Me (instead of the Last of Us) and Anarchy Reigns at launch from Gamestop.  I also paid almost $20 for a used copy of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, thinking that was a good price about half a year ago.

I think I'm going to be sick. I bought Remember Me (instead of the Last of Us) and Anarchy Reigns at launch from Gamestop. I also paid almost $20 for a used copy of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, thinking that was a good price about half a year ago.
i almost bought remmeber me at launch, but after all the major review companies trashed it to death in their reviews. i knew the game would drop in price steeply within a year like other capcom games.

I wouldn't waste my $5 coupon on Remember Me. I found it to be really boring.

But I have wierd taste in games since I enjoyed Racoon City,Brink, & Duke Nukem Forever and everyone else hates those games.
I haven't really played Brink, I have it in the backlog. DNF, wasn't as bad as people said. I enjoyed most of it, probably because of the crude humor.

6 is bad. I still have Revelations, Code Veronica, and RE4 on 360 to beat too lol
Code Veronica is great. If you're not playing remastered, finish that before the fall titles start rolling in. Also, you may not like 6 but raccoon city is WAY worse than 6! You may want to buy it just for the laughs then do the gamestop return...

Raccoon City is the best of these with Remember Me being second best.

Anarchy Reigns is typical Platinum Games nonsense.

I own and have played all these titles. They're all below average games in general but it all depends on your level of tolerance on if you'll find them enjoyable or not.

Racoon City I only found enjoyable in coop, dull in single player and the multiplayer was some what fun. Remember Me I liked but the combat was clunky and the story was lacking. Anarchy Reigns is a 3D beat'em up title from. Unless you're into that genre you might find it dull and shallow even with its some of the over the top gameplay.

*looks at $9.99 copy still in backlog*

*siiiiiiiiigh*
Hah, this exactly.

Remember Me is pretty awesome for $10. The combat is kind of repetitive in that once you build a set of combos you like, the game wants you to use them over and over again until you unlock something new, but it has a unique rhythm to it that kept me entertained. The graphics and world design are beautiful, and the memory remixes are a cool concept.

Raccoon City I wouldn't recommend even for $5. I bought it for $8 and felt like I needed to trade it in immediately afterwards. Absurdly short game length, sloppy controls, and generic as they come (and I have a high tolerance for generic). If you want a cheap squad TPS, go buy Fuse for 7.xx new shipped from Hastings instead, that was way more fun.

anarchy reigns is pretty good.

RE is just terrible. I mean really bad. maybe not DNF bad but its bad.

Remember me is of the "it should be amazing but it isn't" category.

Anarchy Reigns is Dynasty Warriors with cyborgs. That's all you need to know to decide whether you like it or not. It has some multiplayer modes, but I wouldn't recommend playing anything other than co-op considering how broken some of the characters are.

op, you should put the right price on the title. It's not $5, its $4.99

I thought I would get anarchy reigns for free with the kongregate coupon :(

Any differences between 360 and PS3 version of Remember Me? Also thinking about picking up Anarchy Reigns for PS3. Is there any differences between PS3 and 360 there?

Any differences between 360 and PS3 version of Remember Me? Also thinking about picking up Anarchy Reigns for PS3. Is there any differences between PS3 and 360 there?
The PS3 version of Anarchy has a required install size of just over 3GB. The online is dead on PS3 but on Xbox there are still a few stragglers since it was on sale there recently. The Bayonetta character DLC may also be cheaper on PSN. That's about it for differences. Performance-wise they are the same.

bread's done
Back