Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Anarchy Reigns(PS3)|Resident Evil:Operation Racoon City(X360) $5 New/$4.49 Used @ Gamestop

Anarchy Reigns PS3 Gamestop Resident Evil

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:03 AM

I was checking Gamestop for some cheap PS3 games and I came across Anarchy Reigns for $5 Brand New It's not available to order online but you can Pick Up at Store.

(PS3) Anarchy Reigns  $5 New/$4.49 Used

(X360) Resident Evil Operation Racoon City  $5 New/$4.49 Used

(PS3)Remember Me $10 New

(X360)Remember Me  $10 New

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#2 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:06 AM

*looks at $9.99 copy still in backlog*

*siiiiiiiiigh*

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/29]:  :ps3: Rayman Origins (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:09 AM

*siiiiiiiiigh*

Well at least you did not buy it at launch like I did. And I still have not beaten it yet.

Check Out My Trade List!

#4 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:12 AM

remember me is $9.99 at gamestop also . LOL

Remember Me

Remember Me

#5 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:14 AM

Resident Evil Operation Racoon City is also $5 New/$4.49 Used on the Xbox 360

I'll add it to the OP in a second.

Check Out My Trade List!

#6 jupiterjones

jupiterjones

WHAT THE CUSS!?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:14 AM

Big question time: is it worth $5? Especially if you mostly play single player games?

Jupiter_Jones.png

Check out my blog on music, gaming, wrestling, movies etc etc. It doesn't totally suck!

http://abloggymess.com/

#7 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Da fuq you lookin at bruh?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:16 AM

Big question time: is it worth $5? Especially if you mostly play single player games?

The game is ass, but I guess its worth at least $5.

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png710791.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & Destiny   :ps4: TLOU:Remastered   :wiiu: Nothing   :360: Nothing   :ps3: Trine 2  :3ds: Nothing   :vita:  Nothing

#8 JAgamer

JAgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:19 AM

I rented it and didn't care for it. I'm almost tempted to buy it just because it's $5 though

#9 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:21 AM

Too bad it's Racoon City and not Revelations.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#10 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:22 AM

The Single Player was ok it got boring after a while.I actually had a blast playing with friends in the multiplayer modes.

Check Out My Trade List!

#11 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:30 AM

Too bad it's Racoon City and not Revelations.

have you even played racoon city, it is not that bad.

#12 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:31 AM

The 4 player coop makes it really fun.I imagine single player is boring but the coop is good.

Check Out My Trade List!

#13 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:33 AM

The 4 player coop makes it really fun.I imagine single player is boring but the coop is good.

it still cannot be as bad as  alien colonial marines

#14 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:33 AM

If there was an unlike button, I would unlike this post lol. I paid full price for that piece of shit too, because I love Resident Evil. That game wasn't bad, it was horrible.

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & Destiny   :ps4: TLOU:Remastered   :wiiu: Nothing   :360: Nothing   :ps3: Trine 2  :3ds: Nothing   :vita:  Nothing

#15 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:34 AM

it still cannot be as bad as  alien colonial marines

Colonial Marines is so bad I gave up on it.

Check Out My Trade List!

#16 Rozz

Rozz

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:35 AM

Some of these third-rate games actually look fun but it's hard to justify buying them when I have actual good games in the backlog.

#17 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:35 AM

If there was an unlike button, I would unlike this post lol. I paid full price for that pos too, because I love Resident Evil. 

i mean unless you are comparing it to the resident evil series. it is basically a spin off. if you look at it as your generic shooter. it is just average.

#18 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:36 AM

Colonial Marines is so bad I gave up on it.

thank god, i thought it was the only one. i almost threw my controller at my tv screen. only a few games does that to me. colonial alien marines, and dark siders 1/2 series off the top of my head

#19 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:39 AM

i mean unless you are comparing it to the resident evil series. it is basically a spin off. if you look at it as your generic shooter. it is just average.

I was just so disappointed in it. Resident Evil is my favorite game series ever, I actually thought it was going to be good.

dark siders 1/2 series off the top of my head

WUT? Those were great

#20 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:40 AM

So it's average compared to generic average things...

It was so promising in development to take the L4D formula to the next level and then it was a turd.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Trade List

#21 Rozz

Rozz

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:41 AM

I was just so disappointed in it. Resident Evil is my favorite game series ever, I actually thought it was going to be good.

WUT? Those were great

To be fair I'd say the only decent RE game in awhile has been Revelations. I thought 6 was garbage (yet I loved 5).

#22 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:44 AM

To be fair I'd say the only decent RE game in awhile has been Revelations. I thought 6 was garbage (yet I loved 5).

6 is bad. I still have Revelations, Code Veronica, and RE4 on 360 to beat too lol

#23 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:45 AM

So it's average compared to generic average things...

It was so promising in development to take the L4D formula to the next level and then it was a turd.

well they lied, just like Gearbox did, when did showed the tech non-playable demo  at e3 or something for alien colonial marines, that was different from the outcome of the actual game.

#24 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:45 AM

*siiiiiiiiigh*

Let this be a lesson to anyone thinking yeah I'll pick up Remember Me for $9.99.

Currently Playing - :3ds:  Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Recently Completed -     :pc: Divinity II: Ego Draconis 7/23  :pc: Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut 8/12   :3ds:  Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan 9/7

#25 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:47 AM

WUT? Those were great

the thing i remember from the darksider series was, go here, jump/platfrom this portal, move this gigantic  marble size ball into this hole. jump more so  you can get to your location. i thought i was playing mario 3d world for the wii u

#26 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:50 AM

the thing i remember from the darksider series was, go here, jump/platfrom this portal, move this gigantic  marble size ball into this hole. jump more so  you can get to your location. i thought i was playing mario 3d world for the wii u

That series seems to be 50/50 on if people like it or not. I personally loved it, hoping for a 3rd one.

#27 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:50 AM

Let this be a lesson to anyone thinking yeah I'll pick up Remember Me for $9.99.

the developer folded/ bankrupt/ shut down. it also flopped in sales sold only 144.000 in total, and  in the eyes of capcom, it was a disappointment.  it will probably end up like a cult classic like mirrors edge.

#28 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:54 AM

That's why you use the $5 Kong coupon if you're going to pick it up.

You mean Zelda.

Trade List

#29 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:56 AM

That's why you use the $5 Kong coupon if you're going to pick it up.

You mean Zelda.

i never found zelda appealing, that is probably why. i was never a huge fan of nintendo consoles. especially after other companies decided to get into the console business, like sega, sony, microsoft.

#30 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:56 AM

I think I'm going to be sick. I bought Remember Me (instead of the Last of Us) and Anarchy Reigns at launch from Gamestop.  I also paid almost $20 for a used copy of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, thinking that was a good price about half a year ago.