eBay: Sonic Generations Collector's Edition (PS3) SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluejuan85

CAG Newbie
Hello I have the Sonic Generations Collector's Edition for PS3 imported from Germany going to be on auction now. The game has been opened and played for a good while but the disc is still in pristine condition and the DLC hasn't been used and can still be redeemable on US PS3. It will include the collector's box with all the goods like artbook, soundtrack and DVD, collectible Gold Ring #1421, Game with holographic slip cover depicting either Classic Sonic or Modern Sonic and the grand puppy the wonderful statue depicting Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic. This is quite the rare Sonic collector's title and I will hold an auction on it lasting 10 days so it'll end on August 11th, 2014 at 3:22PM Eastern Time so that'll be 12:22PM for Pacific Time peeps.

The Collector's Edition has successfully sold! 

$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to give an update that only a couple of days remain on the Sonic Generations Collector's Edition for PS3. I also wanted to let you know I have a Sonic Classic Collection Limited Edition Tin that I imported from Spain. I may put it up for sale but then again the game is only playable on two DSs (Original DS and DS Lite). The reason why is because the Sonic Classic Collection game is DSi enhanced.

134625_front.jpg

This is the Limited Tin I am referring to this is the one that released in Australia.

classiccollectionspecialedition.jpg
This is the one I currently have not to worry even though it has Spanish wording the game is in English.

All righty peeps tomorrow is the day lets see who scores the collector's edition. good luck to all who bid.

All righty the collector's edition has been sold off I will hold another auction for the Sonic Classic Collection Limited Edition Tin with game, small Classic Sonic statue and colorful cards on a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back