The Official CAG August 2014 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olengie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
It's a new month! And it's that time some od us dread, time to go back to school. Yay for a new semester. :/

Show us what you got!

photo-28.jpg

Fits in well with the rest of my character specific remotes:
That is legit!

I still think you should start a blog with your journey. Pictures of your collection updates. I always look forward to what you get next and what you have. Does the Yoshi mote work on US consoles?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is legit!

I still think you should start a blog with your journey. Pictures of your collection updates. I always look forward to what you get next and what you have. Does the Yoshi mote work on US consoles?
Yes it works on US consoles. Besides the outer box everything on the actual Wii remote is exactly the same as a US release would be. I've been thinking about a blog so we'll see if I actually get started on it.

How much was Cowboom selling them for? Does anyone have any good (non-generic) PS4 game recommendations? My PS4 has been gathering dust as of lately.

How much was Cowboom selling them for? Does anyone have any good (non-generic) PS4 game recommendations? My PS4 has been gathering dust as of lately.
Cowboom was selling them for 349 but I was able to to use the -150 Coupon before it deactivated. Paid 216 shipped. Damn CA Tax, would've been 200. :lol:

Cowboom was selling them for 349 but I was able to to use the -150 Coupon before it deactivated. Paid 216 shipped. Damn CA Tax, would've been 200. :lol:
Damn, that's a good ass deal! I paid full retail on mine (even though i never use it lol). Dude, trust me I know about the California tax its such a pain, it makes everything hella expensive. You got any game ideas for your PS4?

Went out hunting today and had terrible lucks at thrifts/pawn shops. Nothing there. Did grab a few things at a game store and a Gamstop.

Strikers 1945 (PS1): $7.99

Capcom Fighting Evolution (PS2): $2.99

Snoopy vs the Red Baron (PSP): $6.99

All complete in nice shape.

Damn, that's a good ass deal! I paid full retail on mine (even though i never use it lol). Dude, trust me I know about the California tax its such a pain, it makes everything hella expensive. You got any game ideas for your PS4?
I pretty much bought the PS4 to prepare. Cause of the price, it saves me the trouble of waiting for a few years for a price drop at Black Friday. Now I can keep up.

Shame there isn't anything I want, but I am looking forward to Destiny, Alien: Isolation, Kingdom Hearts III, Final Fantasy XV, etc. I'm also looking forward some JPN releases. Borrowed Watch Dogs from a friend and am playing that right now.

I'm kinda looking forward to Evil With In (its a multiplatform so yeaaa) and that's about it lol. I used to have Injustice and Knack when i barely got the PS4 but, sold them away fast because they were too meh imo.

Got these in the mail yesterday

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24610]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24609]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24608]
Jurassic Park Operation Genesis(no manual)-$12

Dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 3(no manual)-$30

Dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 3(disc only)-$30

2- Digimon World 1-$15/each

2- Legend of Mana-$10/each

Hercs adventure

digimon world 3

castlevania

brave fencer musashi

$50 for all of these 4

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Mario Party 8

Sonic Riders

$22 for all of these 3

I found these at Gamestop. Weird because it is Minish Cap merch and I haven't heard anything about these from the normal toy/collectables/game sources. They were $4 each. Anyone else see these? Anyone know of non keychain versions?

I also picked this up from eBay for $30 without the manual. Luckily I have a manual. Unluckily for me when I got it there was a huge tear on the back of the box that was not noted. So they gave me a partial refund of $15.

I'm kinda looking forward to Evil With In (its a multiplatform so yeaaa) and that's about it lol. I used to have Injustice and Knack when i barely got the PS4 but, sold them away fast because they were too meh imo.
Oh right, forgot about Evil Within. I'm also interested in that. I love me some real survival horror games. I have Injustice for PS3, and I'll pick up Knack on the cheap. :lol: It's such a shame that the games for PS4 are pretty slim until later this year or next year.

Oh right, forgot about Evil Within. I'm also interested in that. I love me some real survival horror games. I have Injustice for PS3, and I'll pick up Knack on the cheap. :lol: It's such a shame that the games for PS4 are pretty slim until later this year or next year.
Just save your excitement for later in the year, and sales!
8d55dad3897bad2ffdb7dbf2b8978783.gif

I actually bought these in late July during the GS B2G1 sale, just didn't get around to posting it until now.  Happy to find both of these complete and in good shape, though I did not include the third game my wife picked out...

med_gallery_350075_7875_138635.jpg

Yeah same here, though Tempe Marketplace has the Gottlieb listed, probably disc only though...
It's got to be disc only unless they just got it. I hit that Gamestop while I was out hitting 10+ stores the last friday of the sale and that was the only store I didn't find a single game at that I needed.

Picked up Vay on Amazon for real cheap, someone had it listed for $15 + shipping, it wasn't 100% clear if it was complete but sure enough it was. Lufia was from a seller on Neogaf for $25.

Jd17WF3.jpg

Found a listing of DJ Max Technika Tune on Ebay for 42.50 BIN or Best Offer. Since this game is hard to come by and expensive, sent him an offer of $39 shipped, which he readily accepted. 

Picked up Yakuza 3 for $4 and some change with one of Gamestops $5 dollars off coupon. 

After $109.50 of repairs my "free" iPod looks like its brand new. And I picked up TLOU Remastered even though I have 3 PS4 games from Gamefly that I have yet to finish. 

Otakon Swag, Day 1:

From Viz Media booth:

20140808_151653-1.jpg

Artbook was free with purchase. Also got a sweet Sailor Moon tote bag.

From Discotek booth:

20140808_151746-1.jpg

From Sentai booth:

20140808_151536-1.jpg

Daydreams and Chance Pop were $10 each, Eyeshield was $60 for all 4 volumes, and the CD was free.

And from Bluefin, which was right next to entrance as if taunting me knowing I was going to drop $200 there:

20140808_151933-1.jpg

20140808_152139-1.jpg

Also got 2 free weapons packs. A bazooka and a beam rifle.

EDIT: Also got this from the Viz Industry Panel:

20140808_161444-1.jpg

They also had Toriko Volume 1 and Tegami Bachi Volume 1, but I don't like Toriko and already own Tegami.

EDIT x2: More anime goodness, but this came in the mail instead of Otakon.

20140808_212044-1.jpg

I apologize for the lot of images.

A Friend let me have his copy cause he didn't want it anymore and he did not have a Gamecube. It's pretty beat up and worn. 

Amazon Warehouse Pick Up #1

Complete. Modern Warfare 3 was New.

Amazon Warehouse Pick Up Part 2

Disappointed Resident Evil Zero came in incomplete. It was acceptable, but I was hoping for the best.  :lol:

Amazon Warehouse Pick Up Part 3

Apparently, Amazon Warehouse deemed this acceptable. Picked it up for $9. Missing Season Pass or I can't find it. Everything else was practically new and never used.  Slowly building that PS4 Library.

Won this in a giveaway. Definitely one of my favorite action films alongside Black Mask, The Protector, Supercop, Operation Condor 2, Ip Man 1 & 2, Equilibrium, just to list a few.

gallery_226059_8331_62869.jpg

Xenoblade Chronicles. I waited too long when it first came out thinking it would eventually go on sale. I had a 20% Off Birthday Coupon, so $35 isn't so bad.

gallery_226059_8331_73860.jpg

I'd rather have an OEM AC Adapter, but I couldn't find one. It should work fine.

gallery_226059_8331_27611.jpg

Otakon swag Day 3!

20140810_122542-1.jpg

20140810_122712-1.jpg

20140810_122825-1.jpg

20140810_122908-1.jpg

Because I didn't have enough Gundam models. The only one on my bucket list I didn't get was Wing Gundam Fenice Linasita. Nobody had it.

The last 4 were part of a grab bag, but everything except the Zock I have already built so I will be putting the other 3 on eBay.

Pre-ordered Tales of Xilla 2 from Amazon, and what can I say Bing Rewards is doing some work!

Item(s) Subtotal:     $129.99
Shipping & Handling:     $0.00
      -----
Total before tax:     $129.99
Estimated tax to be collected:     $10.40  (Tax Uggghhhhh!)
Gift Card Amount:     -$113.24
      -----
Grand Total:     $27.15

gallery_226059_8331_12935.jpg

When I get home I'm going to see if the Atari 2600 my dad gave me works. I may have to put it back together first since I don't remember if I did that yet.

I went kind of crazy once I heard about all the new Nintendo stuff Target had.  I do plan on hitting another store tomorrow as I want the rest of the bigger figures.  Sadly where I live the Targets are all 15-20mi in different directions

Toys R Us also had some new Nintendo 1"-5" figures, but they wanted $13-15 for them which seemed crazy compared to the 2-4" ones Target had for $4-$9.

I went kind of crazy once I heard about all the new Nintendo stuff Target had. I do plan on hitting another store tomorrow as I want the rest of the bigger figures. Sadly where I live the Targets are all 15-20mi in different directions

Toys R Us also had some new Nintendo 1"-5" figures, but they wanted $13-15 for them which seemed crazy compared to the 2-4" ones Target had for $4-$9.
Is that Pikmin plush from Target? I must have it!

Yep.  From what I can tell a yellow Pikmin was also a  part of this set but the stores I went to did not have any.

The DCPI for the plushes is 087-06-2637.  I cant seem to find a way to search for them on any form of Target's locators sadly. 

I went kind of crazy once I heard about all the new Nintendo stuff Target had. I do plan on hitting another store tomorrow as I want the rest of the bigger figures. Sadly where I live the Targets are all 15-20mi in different directions

My god I have got to go to Target for Nintendo swag!!!
And is the Link figure from a few posts up from Target as well? I must have it. How much are they?

Yeah, Link is from Target as well. their under one DPCI, the 1st wave is Yoshi, Mario, Link *uncommon*, Donkey Kong *rare* & Bowser *rare*. The others are common and all retail for $8.99.

The smaller figs Bezerker posted is also one dpci. Waluigi, Ice Luigi, Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, Wario, and I can't think of the rest.

Also the plushes are under one dpci, Pikmin, Link & I don't recall the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back