Looking for titanfall

Haven't seen any deals on it recently, just the price drop down to $40. Xbox One or Xbox 360?
Heh! I'm dense! Looking for the Xbox 360 version! Sorry for that.

Cheapest I can find is Amazon @ $39.29 + free shipping or Ebay 'New' @ $29.99 + $3 shipping

Thinking about that Ebay deal, but I'm hesitant! I would also like to find it even cheaper if possible! I'm a CAG for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
So its finally under $30 here, incase anyone else is looking. Yay! 

Too bad I'm getting it price matched @$39.99with the $15/$1 Preorder card in a few days at Target, with my $30 in $5 GC's from this  Frestuffinder.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you hear that? I mean besides MSUHitman posting it here. At the time he posted that, I checked the thread for the then-current TRU ad, and the game was $40.

I bought it at Kmart for $25. I redboxed it for one night and got to lvl 25 a couple months ago. Was waiting for a sub $30 price point

I bought it at Kmart for $25. I redboxed it for one night and got to lvl 25 a couple months ago. Was waiting for a sub $30 price point
Nice.. I wish Target priced matched them. I had $30 in Target gift cards to use that I got from that other promotion. So I got it down to $27ish with price matching Amazon and the 30% off with $1 pre-order card. SO I ACTUALLY GOT IT TOTALLY FREE!!!!

bread's done
Back