PS4 for $349 at Sam's Club

Hmm. Does Best Buy match Sam's Club?
Does Best Buy match the prices of a Warehouse club?
Yes. We do match the prices of Warehouse clubs as long as the Warehouse club is a local retail competitor, has an identical immediately available product and all other price match criteria are met.

Does Best Buy match the prices of a Warehouse club?
Yes. We do match the prices of Warehouse clubs as long as the Warehouse club is a local retail competitor, has an identical immediately available product and all other price match criteria are met.
How do I get them to price match? It's showing as $399 on the Sams club website.

Does walmart price match sam's club? I have a gift card that I want to use to get this and I know I can use a walmart gift card at Sam's Club but alas I don't have a sam's club membership.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does walmart price match sam's club? I have a gift card that I want to use to get this and I know I can use a walmart gift card at Sam's Club but alas I don't have a sam's club membership.
no Walmart does not price match Walmart.com or Sam club or even other Walmart stores and there reasoning for that is they are not in competition with there self

How do I get them to price match? It's showing as $399 on the Sams club website.
I am curious too...

Does one call Sams Club (local) and ask them what the price is then go to BB and tell them?

Wont they ask for your membership card and how will they prove the PS4 price at SC

I think they could call a local Sam's Club and ask the price. They did that once when I was matching something from the Microsoft Store. But I would much prefer to just have an ad or website to show them.

Ok.

Called Best Buy, they said they will price match local SC but obviously it has to be in stock and they will just call to see.  I called Sams Club and the useless lady wouldnt go check.  She gave me the 399.99 price which is shown on their website -.-

Apparently when she sorted by location (My local Sams Club) it was 399.99.

So either it's YMMV priced or the websites for certain stores is not up to date.

I just called Sam's Club to check to see if they had it. The guy who answered had no idea what to do so he transferred me to the "electronics" department, the guy who picked up said he only worked with cell phones but could take a look. He then asked me what a PS4 is and if I could describe it to him. After I told him it was a video game console he finally understood and went to look for it. He said they had one for $500 and one for $470, that can't be right. 

I just called Sam's Club to check to see if they had it. The guy who answered had no idea what to do so he transferred me to the "electronics" department, the guy who picked up said he only worked with cell phones but could take a look. He then asked me what a PS4 is and if I could describe it to him. After I told him it was a video game console he finally understood and went to look for it. He said they had one for $500 and one for $470, that can't be right.
Yea it can :D

They have different bundles and he either didnt see just the stock PS4 or it could be sold out :(

I know this may be regional but I was at the Glendora,CA SC and saw a tag for the $349 price. There's a BB near by and I'm sure they would be able to match it. 

Sorry I didn't take a pic for proof; I usually just go in and out of that place before waiting in long lines.

There`s a pic of the shelf tag in the OP that has the info needed to pm @ most BB`s. Just make sure your local store has it in stock or goto sam`s club & confirm everything there then goto BB using another pic. Time/date would be verified by your phone pic info.

If you don`t have a local sam`s club you can still score a good deal from BB using the mover`s coupon it`ll be $360.
If you`re already GCU that`s 720 base mybb pts or $10 credit with 220/250 needed for another $5.

There`s a pic of the shelf tag in the OP that has the info needed to pm @ most BB`s. Just make sure your local store has it in stock or goto sam`s club & confirm everything there then goto BB using another pic. Time/date would be verified by your phone pic info.

If you don`t have a local sam`s club you can still score a good deal from BB using the mover`s coupon it`ll be $360.
If you`re already GCU that`s 720 base mybb pts or $10 credit with 220/250 needed for another $5.
Isn't the movers coupon only 10%?

If you're going to Sam's anyway, check on this. Found it today. I could only view this price thru the iPhone app. I've checked stock on the regular website periodically and this store has been OOS for a long time, hence the price drop. This will not be found easily. Most stores in my area are OOS and none are discounted like this. 

Item #: 297061

Isn't the movers coupon only 10%?
Yeah, 10% off $399.99 or $39.99 so $360 + tax. You get 2x pts on gaming so 360 pts 2x 720/750 needed for $15.

If you have the $400 to spend & 3 total movers kits you can easily save another $30.

1- Buy two $200 BB pre-paid visa`s using 1 coupon per card, per transaction. Resulting in you paying $185(including
the fee) for a $200 card. Totalling $370.XX OOP for $400 in visa`s +$30.
2- Get the PS4 using the 3rd coupon for $360 pay using the visa`s

Whatever is left on the card use it on gas to get home.

Yeah, 10% off $399.99 or $39.99 so $360 + tax. You get 2x pts on gaming so 360 pts 2x 720/750 needed for $15.

If you have the $400 to spend & 3 total movers kits you can easily save another $30.

1- Buy two $200 BB pre-paid visa`s using 1 coupon per card, per transaction. Resulting in you paying $185(including

You kinda inspired me to want to get a million movers coupons and figure out what the smallest amount of money I can spend OOP is on visa gift card/mover coupon combos and end up with a ps4.

This reminds me of the Zelda Wii U Bundle for $150 at Sams Club fiasco from a couple months ago where dude was updating daily om stock & prices at all the Sams. Seemed like only 10 or so Sams Club got them at the $150 price. Don't get your hopes up ppl it's a pipe dream

You kinda inspired me to want to get a million movers coupons and figure out what the smallest amount of money I can spend OOP is on visa gift card/mover coupon combos and end up with a ps4.
That`s simple 24 cards since you get $15 free per card 360/15 pre tax you`ll probably need 2-3 more cards for tax. BUT 27 cards x $185 would be $4,995 in seed money. If you`re gonna spend $5K @ BB mine as well wait two week for the mybb pts to post since the 25% Elite plus kicks in on $1500 of it further reducing the OOP cost by alot.

On $5K even 5000 base mybb & 375 for EP 5375 total so $105 in certs which is nice. Do this during a bonus 5x promo event & that 5375 balloons to well over 25,000 mybb pts or $500.
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Increase-2X-3X-bonuses-promos-to-5X-due-to-the-elite-plus/idi-p/766033

Hold the phone, you can get gift cards with the coupon? o_O

*i need to find my packs.

Edit:

Excludes Unilateral Minimum Resale Price (UMRP) products, gift cards, services (both in-store and in-home), Marketplace & special order items.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Dr0p119" post="11978440" timestamp="1407056462"]Best deal currently is using the coupon on the killzone bundle. At least you'll get a free game
For $360+tax[/quote]

Yeah but it's still Killzone.

My Sam's Club (Pineville NC) had a Wii U Zelda bundle for $218.71, but when they went to get it out of the locker for me it was gone.  Sad trombone.

How do I make the price show up from sam's club on my phone or pc so I can price match? (It's sold out online) and does target price match costco?

You don't get 2x points on gaming systems

bread's done
Back