Huge Game lot

chefgamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
I am thinking of putting this lot up for sale with like 4 controllers and maybe some accessories. Wondering what i should ask for it. Still have 15 to 20 games to add to the list  maybe more. also have about 5 collectors editions that are sealed along with dj hero 2 party bundle with stands sealed

Rayman Origins
Monopoly STreets
Splaterhouse
La Noire
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Bulletstorm
Prototype 2
Modern warfare 2
Brink
Shadows of the Dammend
Mass Effect 2
Duke Nukem Forever
Killzone 3
Alpha Protocol
Ratche and clank all for1
Battfield bad company 2
infamous collection
blitz 2
bionic comando
unncharted 2
little big planent
medal of honor limited edtion
genesis ultimate collection
assassians creed 1-4
blur
Devil may cry 4
dark void
dead rising 2
dragon age origins
fear
rapstar
hunted
uncharted 1
injustice gods among us
dead island
street fighter 4
battfield 3
shaun white skateboarding
red dead redemption
playstation move heros
batman arkham city
house of the dead over kill
guitar hero 5
kane and lynch  dead mean
mod nation racers
active 2
rain bow 6 vegas 2
chronicles of riddick
golden axe beast rider
guitar hero world tour
dragon age 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda hard to say since we don't know what games/collections editions you're selling... 

Pretty much all pre-current year sports games are worthless (I think NBA Elite 11 is the only rare sports game this gen) and most popular titles (Call of Duty, Ass Creen, Resident Evil, etc.) are also usually worthless, even if sealed. With special editions, it's pretty much hit or miss... there are a few really valuable ones but most aren't worth more than their original MSRP. 

If you can start a eBay seller account throw it all up for auction and see what you get bites of. If it doesn't start to add up then cancel the auction.

That's one option. Or take the time to add up the average used values of each from sites like eBay or Amazon then Craigslist the lot.

Good luck with whatever route you take.

To give you an idea, all the games you listed except Blur & Monopoly Streets sell for under $20 used at GS so those are the only 2 semi-rare ones in the list.

Would be a good idea to sell the Dragon Age games now with the sequel coming out in 2 months.

bread's done
Back