Best Buy: Thief $22 for PS4, $28 All Other Systems with My Best Buy/GCU

Lumas101

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
One of the My Best Buy / GCU offers is $15 off of Thief. GCU is also stacking with this offer ($15 off first, followed by 20% off of the remaining $35 = $28). The PS4 Version is also $6 off for everyone, which also stacks with the rest, bringing the total to $22.

I was able to access the deal through https://my.bestbuy.com/gamers/ I'm not sure if that link will work for everyone, because I had to sign into my account, but you should be able to get the deal through your My Best Buy account.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the My Best Buy / GCU offers is $15 off of Thief. GCU is also stacking with this offer ($15 off first, followed by 20% off of the remaining $35 = $28). The PS4 Version is also $6 off for everyone, which also stacks with the rest, bringing the total to $22.

I was able to access the deal through https://my.bestbuy.com/gamers/ I'm not sure if that link will work for everyone, because I had to sign into my account, but you should be able to get the deal through your My Best Buy account.
You just need to add the game to your cart to get the deal.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?qp=&sp=&ks=960&sc=Global&list=n&_dyncharset=UTF-8&usc=All+Categories&type=page&id=pcat17071&iht=y&cp=1&nrp=15&st=9746815%2C+9745051%2C+9749109%2C+9746851

Not bad.. But still needs to drop more to be a fair price. Had tried to play it through but quirky AI, terrible control scheme, and dark layout made it unplayable for me.
(Had tried to lighten up the visuals but it wouldn't allow me to?)

Just lucky enough to only lose $10 on the trade-in after buying it on release day.

Again, like the previous month it doesn't say unlocked.

Gamers club and unlocked are two different things.
You are correct, but the original price is $44/50, which having Gamers Club only would take down to $29/35. Having GCU gets it to $22/28. I just went with the overall lowest price/the price that applies to me.

I picked it up on PCDD for around $10-$15 a month or two ago. Now, when I'll actually play it... coming from a guy who's played about 40 games on Steam (10% of my library) it may take a while :)

The game has some glaring technical issues, but it's still a really solid stealth game with a fantastic aesthetic and atmosphere. I would only recommend it to hardcore stealth fans, but it's a no-brainer recommendation for them. It's a shame that even the 'next-gen' versions are stuck at fucking 30 FPS, but if you're stuck with console, then take what you can get, I guess.

no ofense op but stop post crapy deals. this game is horrable that is y it is so cheap alredy i buyed it on launch with gcu at bestbuy and trade it in after at least i got most of my money back but dont be fooled it is 1 of worst ps4 game yet...

Thanks op. Most agree that the game is not very good but there is nothing wrong with posting the deal. I've seen a lot worse deals posted over the years. Thanks again

i picked it up for 16.99 with free shipping from gamefly, but the disc was damaged and wouldn't load consistently.

if you like stealth specific games with no real opportunity for combat, and like slinking around an environment collecting things/resources, this game is worth the ~$22 you can get it for. 

if you like to jump into combat when your sneaking goes south, play dishonored.

no ofense op but stop post crapy deals. this game is horrable that is y it is so cheap alredy i buyed it on launch with gcu at bestbuy and trade it in after at least i got most of my money back but dont be fooled it is 1 of worst ps4 game yet...

Jesus fuck, you need to get on some education website instead of a gaming site bro...

Played about an hour of it a few weeks ago. Sold it on Amazon immediately after. It does nothing special as a game. Bland everything (graphics, gameplay, story) I will probably never play it again, even if it's free.

Hmm. Apparently I'm the minority but I'm currently playing it & actually enjoying it. Crazy because I despise all first person games

I actually bought it thinking it was a 3rd person game.

You are why we can't have nice things.

This game is 16.99 used on gamefly. http://m.gamefly.com/games/game/5006487?utm_expid=59354970-20.s7PdwGwESayCpFfyQ4F7JA.0&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fm.gamefly.com%2Fbuy%2Fgames%2FAll%2FUsedBestsellers%2FNone%3FpageNumber%3D1%26sort%3DBestselling shipping may kill it but with those with coupons or the patience to wait for the next gamefly sale, will probably be able to get it for 12.99 and to echo everyone else, this game is not worth it. Thanks for posting anyway OP.
Thanks much. I went this route.

As a guy who's not that much into stealth games but still plays some from time to time I thoroughly enjoyed this game.  I don't understand why so many people hate it.

People who paid more than $15 are using this topic for reassurance. Lol!!!

'Please buy it I paid a lot it's awesome I don't want to be the only one who made a mistake...I mean who bought an amazing game.

After being on here for over 11 years now, it never ceases to amaze me that people feel the need to throw their 2 cents in on how good or bad a game is. I hate to be that person, but if I am not mistaken, this is the "Video Game Deals" thread. There are plenty of forums for your opinions under the "Video Game Discussion" thread.

Ignore the morons saying this game isn't good, it's not a GOTY candidate but it's not bad, they're stuck in 1998.

After being on here for over 11 years now, it never ceases to amaze me that people feel the need to throw their 2 cents in on how good or bad a game is. I hate to be that person, but if I am not mistaken, this is the "Video Game Deals" thread. There are plenty of forums for your opinions under the "Video Game Discussion" thread.
How is your complaining about it any different, don't throw stones.

As a guy who's not that much into stealth games but still plays some from time to time I thoroughly enjoyed this game. I don't understand why so many people hate it.
I was wondering the same. I picked it up in the S-E sale and admittedly didn't play much of it before flipping it for a profit, but I enjoyed what I played and have planned to pick it back up. Was thinking maybe I didn't play far enough to get to the "bad", but I see some people saying they played less than I did & hated it, so I have no clue.

That said, I have a full plate right now & with the Fall rush only a month away I'll wait for it to go cheaper - seems like a good Black Friday sale candidate.

Did anyone receive a spam call seconds after clicking the link saying that you had won a gift card?

bread's done
Back