Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (8/31 to 9/6)

Best Buy weekly ad gcu labor day promo

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#121 bonesawisready

bonesawisready

YES! YES! YES!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 09:12 PM

Picking up the Destiny PS4 bundle for my GF and a copy of Destiny for myself next week. Hopefully Best Buy has a good deal relating to the game, like a second controller discount or extra game, etc. 

#122 Gdogg

Gdogg

Scarlett Johansson's future ex-husband

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 09:13 PM

If my CS is willing is it possible I could use multiple reservation cards with Destiny. I have a lot for one system from that deal several weeks ago.

Negative, its one pre-order card per game.    We would have all bought 12 preorder cards if we could have applied them to one game ($5x12=$60)

If you meant more than one game then my bad, yes you can buy 3 games with 3 cards etc

#123 Gdogg

Gdogg

Scarlett Johansson's future ex-husband

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 09:19 PM

Just got back from target, interesting promo this time around!

I traded in one game worth over 5 and got my coupon.

The thing I found interesting was that before the trades start, there are two bonus options to choose from.   One just for the bonus coupon, and one for the $20 games plus the coupon.    I had assumed that the games listed as getting $20 would actually be listed as worth $20 in the TIV calculator website.   But after seeing this on the trade in kiosk, I looked on my phone and sure enough, the $20 promo games are listed significantly lower values on the website.    

SO..... If you are looking up your values beforehand, keep this in mind!    The promo games won't be $20 until they activate the promo at the trade in register.

#124 chrome3333

chrome3333

Posted Yesterday, 09:26 PM

Negative, its one pre-order card per game.    We would have all bought 12 preorder cards if we could have applied them to one game ($5x12=$60)

If you meant more than one game then my bad, yes you can buy 3 games with 3 cards etc

I figured it be something like that but I almost had a CS give me the $5 gift card when I convinced him otherwise buying a different game so I figure it might be YMMV.

#125 nviz

nviz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 10:20 PM

If I can, I would like to add an addendum. The LG G Watch is on sale for $179.99 at Best Buy, which would work well with Tablets or Smartphones with apps like Smartglass and what not. It's open source and using a launcher helps with apps. It might seem irrelevant to many posters, but I thought I would like to help people out with a nifty sale.  

#126 EveningNewbs

EveningNewbs

Posted Today, 02:59 AM

If I can, I would like to add an addendum. The LG G Watch is on sale for $179.99 at Best Buy, which would work well with Tablets or Smartphones with apps like Smartglass and what not. It's open source and using a launcher helps with apps. It might seem irrelevant to many posters, but I thought I would like to help people out with a nifty sale.

That's because nobody will want it once the Moto 360 drops.
Now playing: :360: Borderlands 2 With the wife :360: Fallout 3 On the couch :3ds: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team On the toilet

#127 RyanAlucard

RyanAlucard

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:58 PM

Does target allow you to trade in multiples of the same game? I've read the thread but have seen nothing about it.

#128 poorgamer01

poorgamer01

Posted Today, 05:07 PM

Does target allow you to trade in multiples of the same game? I've read the thread but have seen nothing about it.

Not at the same time...system doesn't allow it.

#129 RyanAlucard

RyanAlucard

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:15 PM

Not at the same time...system doesn't allow it.

So once per visit? Or you can goto multiple targets and trade in, correct? Thanks for the reply dude.

#130 poorgamer01

poorgamer01

Posted Today, 06:41 PM

Not sure if you can go the same day to a different one or not and still make another trade, all I know is that when I tried to do 2 of the same game in one transaction, the system blocked it. I did go to another target a few days after and it let me do the trade. In the same game, I'm thinking that if the employee is willing to try, it might go through if he does the trade in a different transaction.

#131 jrec15

jrec15

Posted Today, 06:48 PM

Can someone please confirm whether or not the destiny deal is dead for COD ghosts for 360? Im at Target now. They couldn't find it in the trade in list anymore and im pissed because the site says guaranteed $20.

#132 Josh West

Josh West

Posted Today, 07:23 PM

Anyone know where I can get a deal on a ps3