- Submit your receipt to Savings Catcher in any one of two ways:
- Enter the receipt number (the TC number) into Savings Catcher at Walmart.com/savingscatcher. You’ll find this number located near the bottom of your printed Walmart store receipt.
- Or, scan the code at the bottom of your printed store receipt, using the scanner in the Savings Catcher section of the Walmart app.
- Savings Catcher compares the prices of the eligible items you bought at Walmart to the advertised prices found in the print and online versions of the weekly ads of top retailers in your area. The ads must be valid at the time you made your Walmart purchase.
- If Savings Catcher finds an advertised price that is lower than what you paid for the same exact item at Walmart, you’ll get back the difference on a Walmart Rewards eGift Card.
CAG note: just buy it if you think its cheap, if it doesnt match using this above return the unopened item
Let the discussions begin!
- Items that require a separate purchase to get the advertised price (example: “Buy oatmeal to get cereal for $1.”)
- Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get a free product (example: “Buy both oatmeal & cereal to get milk for free.”)
- Items that require a purchase to get a gift card (example: “Buy a 12 pack of paper towels to get a $5 gift card.”)
- Buy one get one free (BOGO) deals where no item price is listed (example: Peter Pan Peanut Butter, buy one, get one free. Save up to $2.50.”)
- Going out of business or closeout prices.
- Percentage off (example: “All mascara, 40% off.)