clash of clans

^ That is where I am now. Town hall 7 and it takes a lot of work to make upgrades now. Individual wall pieces start to cost as much as defense upgrades and you need hundreds of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Just played it yesterday. At first though it was too complicated for me because i've never played any games like that before even those game that has resemblance on COC . Ha-ha i found it really challenging and at the same time fun. amazing but did not make any level yet. :) maybe in the next few days. ehr, i see i'm being addicted to it. !

I just left my clan and started a new clan with a buddy, we are looking for 10 active players who will attack (we go to war once or twice a week).  If anyone wants to join PM me.

I'm not playing this game, coz im currently playing SE and their almost the same. Im much like the SE in graphics, and for somewhat reason, i didnt bother to play CoC. Although my friends pushing me to play that game.

I'm not playing this game, coz im currently playing SE and their almost the same. Im much like the SE in graphics, and for somewhat reason, i didnt bother to play CoC. Although my friends pushing me to play that game.
SE is this Second Earth? played this game a month ago then i quit and Im just starting to build my own clan, and i'm enjoying this game very much. Though SE is also interesting, i just found it sometimes boring. :)

I'm about to play my final war. Nearly maxed TH8 but I have to move to a new home pretty soon and won't have the time it takes to be competitive anymore. With the costs of everything and the time it takes to raid to those costs, I decided it's best to quit playing entirely. It was great fun while it lasted, but once you are in the th7 and th8 range you have to raid a ton to keep your builders busy. I wish this game came out when I was younger and had all the time in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
SE is this Second Earth? played this game a month ago then i quit and Im just starting to build my own clan, and i'm enjoying this game very much. Though SE is also interesting, i just found it sometimes boring. :)
Yeah! Second Earth . Hm I'm still visiting the app, but i didn't spend more time playing it, its just im too busy right now.

played CoC for almost a month, but forget to registered it on Google or even sync it on Facebook tsk! so annoying! now i've lost everything Sh****t ! I'm at the highest pick,  just that i accidentally uninstall and everythings gone!

doesnt play this game until now haha..wanna try it but I dont have stable internet connection haha..but my friends told me that this is a great game :)

Yes me, Currently playing this Lvl.30 atm, Though, i felt bored while waiting for my thing to upgrade still i cant just dump this game! I've come into clan "Every clan member who makes successful attacks during a clan war will earn some bonus loot, but only the winning clan will receive a large loot bonus. Clan wars are free to start and participate in, and, unlike normal multiplayer battles, clans get to choose if and when they would like to go to war. Clans do not have to participate in clan wars."

maybe this was the entire reason why i cant dump this game! 

If anyone is looking for an active clan, join Perpetual Fury. We war regularly and we're a cool group ;)

bread's done
Back