Earn easy Amazon/eBay/GS/etc gift cards & I'll give out a free prize for every 10 referrals (still yet to get to 10; need help!)

RayAP19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)

And as I said in the thread title, for every 10 referrals I get (and earn points from-- only so people won't just click and sign up and then not do anything), I'll use my own points and give away a prize to a random user in this thread. I'll probably ask an obscure question (something like "Who's my favorite basketball player?"), and the first person to guess correctly (one guess per user) gets a PM with the prize code. Prizes I'll give away will probably be something like a 48-hour Xbox Live code, or maybe even just a $5 Amazon card. Nothing huge, but it's free, and I'm giving it you guys, out of my own pocket, to thank you for the referrals.

Now, about Prize Rebel. It is simply a dream come true. I'm flat broke from paying bills, buying food, etc. but I use my free time to earn money by filling out simple surveys, downloading small programs (that can be easily removed with a program called Sandboxie, which 100% guarantees no malware/adware), and watching videos.

I get paid in points, and so can you. The points are redeemable for rewards, which include gift cards from Amazon.com, Gamestop, eBay, iTunes, Google Play, Kohl's, Sears, Pizza Hut, American Eagle, Nike, and many, many more. The best part? All of these rewards can be received via codes sent to you online, which means no waiting 7-14 business days for the cards to come in the mail.

I've been up since about 6 AM, and it's a little after 10:30 AM in my time zone as I type this. I've already earned 463 points today (that would be the equivalent of $4.63). As you can see, it's almost no trouble to earn $5.00 in a day, and if you earn that only every three days, that's an easy $50.00 a month, just to sit on your computer and complete surveys that take no more than 20 minutes each (and if you feel like a survey is taking long, just go back to it later and find other, shorter ones to fill out in the meantime), as well as watch videos and download programs.

If you earn $5.00 every other day, that's $75.00 a month, and $5.00 everyday, that's $150.00 a month. I guarantee that anyone can earn enough points to purchase an Xbox One or a PlayStation 4 in a roughly two months-- maybe a little less (and still having time for your other free-time activities of choice).

Here are some pics that show how much I've earned:

This shows my earnings for today (I started this thread just before 10:30 AM, and it's going on 11:00 AM as I'm typing this sentence, which means I haven't actually earned anything between that time-- as you can see, I've already earned 413 points, or $4.13. $4.63 if you count the points I earned not too long ago; late last night, to be specific):

And just to show that this is no fluke...

This album shows how much I earned over the week of April 9-April 16 (1293, or $12.93):

http://imgur.com/a/HV08x

And this album shows how much I earned over the week of April 16-April 22 (1046, or $10.46):

http://imgur.com/a/mJ9As

As you can see, this isn't a scam or too good to be true. Just give it a try for a day or two to see what you think. You've got nothing to lose-- it's free money!

Here's the link again to get you started.

Good luck and happy hunting! If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread or PM me. Whichever you prefer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, for what it's worth, here's what I've spent my money on so far:

aPCFpJ8.png

As you can see, my first ten dollars came over the course of three days, which, when extrapolated for a month, becomes $100. And that was when I was new to the site and didn't know entirely what I was doing. Right now, I could probably throw down for about 30 bucks in 3 days if I really tried.

bread's done
Back