Gamestop trade limit exceeded?

Spencer35

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Went to trade a couple more games into gamestop yesterday and the guy got all the way to the end of the transaction and said he had never seen it before but it wouldn't allow him to do it because I had exceeded my trade limit. Anyone ever heard of this?

I was flipping target copies of ghosts to gs earlier in the week.

Yes. Did you go to the same GameStop every time? The employees can flag your account for what they consider suspicious activity. You can buy from them, but you've been banned from trading.

Yes. Did you go to the same GameStop every time? The employees can flag your account for what they consider suspicious activity. You can buy from them, but you've been banned from trading.
I had 4 copies of xb1 and ps4 and went to 4 different stores. Found out in another thread that after 4 on a platform in a single month they flag your account.

Thanks for the response.

There's also supposedly a $ limit per year(?) 

It supposedly has something to do with taxes - like after a certain amount, they would have to give you a 1099 form to file with your income taxes. At least that's what one manager told me.

There's also supposedly a $ limit per year(?)

It supposedly has something to do with taxes - like after a certain amount, they would have to give you a 1099 form to file with your income taxes. At least that's what one manager told me.
Lol the things random gs employees come up with.

I had 4 copies of xb1 and ps4 and went to 4 different stores. Found out in another thread that after 4 on a platform in a single month they flag your account.

Thanks for the response.
If I ever have to live off of flipping for a living. I'll remember 3 copies of the same game only. Thanks. That kind of sucks though for those who acquire duplicates of games in a legitimate manner.

bread's done
Back